The Queueing Maximal availability location problem: A model for the siting of emergency vehicles
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M S Daskin & K Hogan & C ReVelle, 1988. "Integration of Multiple, Excess, Backup, and Expected Covering Models," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(1), pages 15-35, March.
- Kathleen Hogan & Charles ReVelle, 1986. "Concepts and Applications of Backup Coverage," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(11), pages 1434-1444, November.
- ReVelle, Charles & Marianov, Vladimir, 1991. "A probabilistic FLEET model with individual vehicle reliability requirements," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 93-105, July.
- C ReVelle & K Hogan, 1988. "A reliability-constrained siting model with local estimates of busy fractions," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(2), pages 143-152, March.
- C ReVelle & K Hogan, 1988. "A Reliability-Constrained Siting Model with Local Estimates of Busy Fractions," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 15(2), pages 143-152, June.
- M S Daskin & K Hogan & C ReVelle, 1988. "Integration of multiple, excess, backup, and expected covering models," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 15(1), pages 15-35, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:93:y:1996:i:1:p:110-120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.