Report NEP-HEA-2014-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- G. Zanella & R. Banerjee, 2014. "Experiencing breast cancer at the workplace," Working Papers wp938, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- C. J. Krizan & Adela Luque & Alice Zawacki, 2014. "The Effect Of Employer Health Insurance Offering On The Growth And Survival Of Small Business Prior To The Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 14-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/181 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoine Bommier, 2014. "Mortality Decline, Impatience and Aggregate Wealth Accumulation with Risk-Sensitive Preferences," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 14/194, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Helber, Stefan & Böhme, Daniel & Oucherif, Farid & Lagershausen, Svenja & Kasper, Steffen, 2014. "A hierarchical facility layout planning approach for large and complex hospitals," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-527, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Bejenariu, Simona & Mitrut, Andreea, 2014. "Bridging the Gap for Roma Women: The Effects of a Health Mediation Program on Roma Prenatal Care and Child Health," Working Papers in Economics 590, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Mörk, Eva & Sjögren, Anna & Svaleryd, Helena, 2014. "Parental unemployment and child health," Working Paper Series 2014:8, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- James Heckman & John Eric Humphries & Gregory Veramendi & Sergio Urzua, 2014. "Education, Health and Wages," Working Papers 2014-007, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Item repec:ide:wpaper:27994 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Avdic, Daniel & Lundborg, Petter & Vikström, Johan, 2014. "Learning-by-Doing in a Highly Skilled Profession When Stakes Are High: Evidence from Advanced Cancer Surgery," IZA Discussion Papers 8099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martyn Andrews & Obbey Elamin & Alastair R. Hall & Kostas Kyriakoulis & Matthew Sutton, 2014. "Inference in the Presence of Redundant Moment Conditions and the Impact of Government Health Expenditure on Health Outcomes in England," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1401, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Lassila, Jukka & Valkonen, Tarmo, 2014. "Longevity, Working Lives and Public Finances," ETLA Working Papers 24, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Herzer, Dierk & Nunnenkamo, Peter, 2014. "Income Inequality and Health: Evidence from Developed and Developing Countries," Working Paper 141/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Andersson, Henrik & Hole, Arne Risa & Svensson, Mikael, 2013. "Valuation of small and multiple health risks: A critical analysis of SP data applied to food and water safety," TSE Working Papers 13-465, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).