Quadratic Assignment Problem Algorithms and the Location of Indivisible Facilities
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loiola, Eliane Maria & de Abreu, Nair Maria Maia & Boaventura-Netto, Paulo Oswaldo & Hahn, Peter & Querido, Tania, 2007. "A survey for the quadratic assignment problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 657-690, January.
- Li, Wu-Ji & Smith, J. MacGregor, 1995. "An algorithm for Quadratic Assignment Problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 205-216, February.
- Ravi Kumar, K. & Hadjinicola, George C. & Lin, Ting-li, 1995. "A heuristic procedure for the single-row facility layout problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 65-73, November.
- Helber, Stefan & Böhme, Daniel & Oucherif, Farid & Lagershausen, Svenja & Kasper, Steffen, 2014. "A hierarchical facility layout planning approach for large and complex hospitals," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-527, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:54:y:2003:i:5:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601488 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kazuhiro Tsuchiya & Sunil Bharitkar & Yoshiyasu Takefuji, 1996. "A neural network approach to facility layout problems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 89(3), pages 556-563, March.
- Parveen Sharma & Sandeep Singhal, 2016. "Design and evaluation of layout alternatives to enhance the performance of industry," OPSEARCH, Springer;Operational Research Society of India, vol. 53(4), pages 741-760, December.
- Yu, Junfang & Sarker, Bhaba R., 2003. "Directional decomposition heuristic for a linear machine-cell location problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 149(1), pages 142-184, August.
- Bolte, Andreas & Thonemann, Ulrich Wilhelm, 1996. "Optimizing simulated annealing schedules with genetic programming," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 402-416, July.
- Ceder, A. & Golany, B. & Tal, O., 2001. "Creating bus timetables with maximal synchronization," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 913-928, December.
- Pentico, David W., 2007. "Assignment problems: A golden anniversary survey," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(2), pages 774-793, January.
- Souilah, Abdelghani, 1995. "Simulated annealing for manufacturing systems layout design," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 592-614, May.
- Kim, J. -Y. & Kim, Y. -D., 1995. "Graph theoretic heuristics for unequal-sized facility layout problems," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 391-401, August.
- Chiang, Wen-Chyuan & Chiang, Chi, 1998. "Intelligent local search strategies for solving facility layout problems with the quadratic assignment problem formulation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 106(2-3), pages 457-488, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:13:y:1966:i:1:p:42-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.