Computable Economics: The Arne Ryde Memorial Lectures
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimo Egidi, 2017. "Schumpeter’s picture of economic and political institutions in the light of a cognitive approach to human behavior," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 139-159, January.
- Troy Tassier, 2013. "Handbook of Research on Complexity, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. and Edward Elgar," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 39(1), pages 132-133.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "The Next Stage: Quantum Game Theory," Departmental Working Papers 18, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- K. Velupillai, 2015. "de Finetti’s theory of probability and its Jaynesian critique," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(1), pages 85-95, April.
- Sheri M. Markose, 2005.
"Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets as Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS),"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 115(504), pages 159-192, 06.
- Markose, Sheri M, 2004. "Computability and Evolutionary Complexity: Markets As Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS)," Economics Discussion Papers 3730, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holm, Hakan J., 2007. "Markets are more than Bits," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 256-261, June.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2012. "Computability and Algorithmic Complexity in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1202, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Shu-Heng Chan & Shu G. Wang, 2010. "Emergent Complexity in Agent-Based Computational Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1017, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Guglielmo Chiodi, 2012. "On Richard Goodwin’s Elementary Economics from the Higher Standpoint," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1219, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Prasad, Kislaya, 2009. "The rationality/computability trade-off in finite games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 17-26, January.
- Papadimitriou, Christos, 2015. "The Complexity of Computing Equilibria," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, Elsevier.
- John Foster, 2005. "From simplistic to complex systems in economics," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(6), pages 873-892, November.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2014. "de Finetti's Theory of Probability and its Jaynesian Critique," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1406, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- J. Barkley Rosser Jr & Richard P.F. Holt & David Colander, 2010. "European Economics at a Crossroads," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13585, December.
- repec:wsi:nmncxx:v:08:y:2012:i:01:n:s1793005712400066 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barbara Dluhosch, 2011. "European Economics at a Crossroads, by J. Barkley Rosser, Jr., Richard P. F. Holt, and David Colander," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 629-631, August.
- Shu‐Heng Chen & Shu G. Wang, 2011. "Emergent Complexity In Agent‐Based Computational Economics," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(3), pages 527-546, July.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Trading by Quantum Rules - Quantum Anthropic Principle," Departmental Working Papers 9, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2011. "Computing in Economics," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 12 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Francesco Luna, "undated". "Computable Learning, Neural Networks and Institutions," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _037, Society for Computational Economics.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Quantum Game Theory in Finance," Departmental Working Papers 19, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Antonio Doria, Francisco, 2011. "J.B. Rosser Jr. , Handbook of Research on Complexity, Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK--Northampton, MA, USA (2009) 436 + viii pp., index, ISBN 978 1 84542 089 5 (cased)," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 78(1-2), pages 196-204, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198295273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.