Towards a Political Economy of the Theory of Economic Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- K. Vela Velupillai & Stefano Zambelli, 2010. "Computation in Economics," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1001, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2008. "The Mathematization of Macroeconomics: A Recursive Revolution," Department of Economics Working Papers 0807, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Harcourt,G. C., 2008. "The Structure of Post-Keynesian Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521067539, May.
- Harcourt,G. C., 1972.
"Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521096720, May.
- Harcourt, G C, 1969. "Some Cambridge Controversies in the Theory of Capital," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 7(2), pages 369-405, June.
- Kumaraswamy Vela Velupillai, 2008. "The Mathematization of Macroeconomics. A Recursive Revolution," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 283-316.
- Olav Bjerkholt, 2009. "Some Unresolved Problems of Mathematical Programming," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economic Models Methods, Theory and Applications, chapter 1, pages 3-19 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Wallace, Neil, 1976.
"Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 169-183, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1974. "Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy," Working Papers 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-11-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HIS-2012-11-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-11-03 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-11-03 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:trn:utwpas:1217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (email@example.com). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detreit.html .