Report NEP-HIS-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ial:wpaper:5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayumu Banzawa, 2012. "What caused the failure of nationalisation of the railway system in Germany? : Malfunction of the German Imperial Railway Office (Reichseisenbahnamt) in the 1870s and 1880s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Ossandón, José, 2012.
"Destapando la Caja Negra: Sociologías de los Créditos de Consumo en Chile
[Opening up the black box: sociologies of consumer credits in Chile]," MPRA Paper 42181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cosma Orsi, 2012. "Poverty and Subsistence. The Mercantilist Point of View," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq1264, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2012. "Book review: The long divergence: how Islamic law held back the Middle East by Timur Kuran," MPRA Paper 42146, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Michael Hinton & Thomas Barbiero, 2012. "Is Protection Good or Bad for Growth? Lessons from Canada's Cotton Textile Mills," Working Papers 036, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2012.
- Issler, João Victor & Rodrigues, Claudia & Burjack, Rafael, 2013. "Using common features to understand the behavior of metal-commodity prices and forecast them at different horizons," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 735, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Nico Voigtländer & Joachim Voth, 2012. "(Re-) Shaping hatred: Anti-Semitic attitudes in Germany, 1890-2006," Economics Working Papers 1344, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- K.Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Towards a Political Economy of the Theory of Economic Policy," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1217, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- James, Ang, 2012. "Institutions and the Long-run Impact of Early Development," MPRA Paper 42199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Di Matteo & Serena Sordi, 2012. "Goodwin in Siena – Economist, Social Philosopher and Artist," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1220, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Tim De Doncker, 2012. "The training of gold- and silversmiths in eighteenth- century Ghent: the role of the academy," EED-Working Papers 4, EED research unit, department of History, Ghent University.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & James Sumner, 2012. "Inventors, Patents and Inventive Activities in the English Brewing Industry, 1634-1850," LEM Papers Series 2012/18, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lehmann, Sibylle H., 2012. "Taking firms to the stock market: IPOs and the importance of large banks in Imperial Germany 1896 - 1913," FZID Discussion Papers 58-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Item repec:ant:wpaper:2012021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gonthier, Pauline, 2012. "Why Was Short-Time Work Unattractive During the Crisis?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt5dn0w9b1, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Papers 2012.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tetsuji Okazaki, 2012. ""Intra-Firm Trade Network in Mitsubishi Corporation, 1922-28" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-243, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Xavier Cussó & Ramon Garrabou, 2012. "Alimentació i nutrició al Vallès Occidental. Un segle i mig de canvis i permanències: 1787-1936," UHE Working papers 2012_05, Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Departament d'Economia i Història Econòmica, Unitat d'Història Econòmica.
- Harry WU & Ximing YUE, 2012. "Accounting for Labor Input in Chinese Industry, 1949-2009," Discussion papers 12065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Diego Restuccia, 2012. "The Latin American Development Problem: An Interpretation," Working Papers tecipa-466, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Feige, Edgar L., 2012. "The myth of the “cashless society”: How much of America’s currency is overseas?," MPRA Paper 42169, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anh Duc Dang, 2012. "On the Sources of Risk Preferences in Rural Vietnam," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-593, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.