Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Wallace, Neil, 1976. "Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 169-183, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kareken, John H & Muench, Thomas & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Optimal Open Market Strategy: The Use of Information Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 156-172, March.
- James Tobin, 1968. "Notes on Optimal Monetary Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 833-833.
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1970. "Reflections on Recent Federal Reserve Policy," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 33-44, February.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy - Mathematical models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedmwp:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jannelle Ruswick). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbmnus.html .