Inflation Targeting in New Zealand: The 1987 Reserve Bank Questionnaire and Related Documents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kareken, John H & Muench, Thomas & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Optimal Open Market Strategy: The Use of Information Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 156-172, March.
- Daniel, Betty C., 1986. "Monetary aggregate versus interest rate rules," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 75-86.
- Karen H. Johnson, 1983. "Foreign experience with targets for money growth," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 745-754.
- Michael C. Keeley & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1986. "Deposit rate deregulation and the demand for transactions media," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 47-62.
- Laidler, David, 1986. "What Do We Really Know about Monetary Policy?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(46), pages 1-16, June.
- Melvin, Michael, 1983. "The Vanishing Liquidity Effect of Money on Interest: Analysis and Implications for Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 188-202, April.
- Thomas D. Simpson, 1984. "Changes in the Financial System: Implication for Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 249-272.
- Hester, Donald D, 1982. "On the Adequacy of Policy Instruments and Information When the Meaning of Money Is Changing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 40-44, May.
- D. Johannes Jüttner, 1984. "Recent Developments In Monetary And Credit Aggregates," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 3(3), pages 59-84, September.
- Kimbrough, Kent P, 1984. "Aggregate Information and the Role of Monetary Policy in an Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 268-285, April.
- P.D. Jonson, 1982. "Some Perspectives On Monetary Policy," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(3), pages 48-63, November.
- Jonson, P D & Rankin, R W, 1986. "On Some Recent Developments in Monetary Economics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(178), pages 257-267, September.
- King, Robert G & Plosser, Charles I, 1984. "Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 363-380, June.
- P.D. Jonson & R.W. Rankin, 1986. "On Some Recent Developments in Monetary Economics," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8605, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation targeting; monetary policy; New Zealand; Reserve Bank of New Zealand;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-10-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:14/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .