Inflation Targeting in New Zealand: The 1987 Reserve Bank Questionnaire and Related Documents
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kareken, John H & Muench, Thomas & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Optimal Open Market Strategy: The Use of Information Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 156-172, March.
- Daniel, Betty C., 1986. "Monetary aggregate versus interest rate rules," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 75-86.
- Karen H. Johnson, 1983. "Foreign experience with targets for money growth," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Oct, pages 745-754.
- Michael C. Keeley & Gary C. Zimmerman, 1986. "Deposit rate deregulation and the demand for transactions media," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 47-62.
- Laidler, David, 1986. "What Do We Really Know about Monetary Policy?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(46), pages 1-16, June.
- Melvin, Michael, 1983. "The Vanishing Liquidity Effect of Money on Interest: Analysis and Implications for Policy," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 21(2), pages 188-202, April.
- Thomas D. Simpson, 1984. "Changes in the Financial System: Implication for Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 249-272.
- Hester, Donald D, 1982. "On the Adequacy of Policy Instruments and Information When the Meaning of Money Is Changing," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 40-44, May.
- D. Johannes Jüttner, 1984. "Recent Developments In Monetary And Credit Aggregates," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 3(3), pages 59-84, September.
- Kimbrough, Kent P, 1984. "Aggregate Information and the Role of Monetary Policy in an Open Economy," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(2), pages 268-285, April.
- P.D. Jonson, 1982. "Some Perspectives On Monetary Policy," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(3), pages 48-63, November.
- Jonson, P D & Rankin, R W, 1986. "On Some Recent Developments in Monetary Economics," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 62(178), pages 257-267, September.
- King, Robert G & Plosser, Charles I, 1984. "Money, Credit, and Prices in a Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 363-380, June.
- P.D. Jonson & R.W. Rankin, 1986. "On Some Recent Developments in Monetary Economics," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp8605, Reserve Bank of Australia.
More about this item
Keywordsinflation targeting; monetary policy; New Zealand; Reserve Bank of New Zealand;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-10-22 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2014-10-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-10-22 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:14/11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geua Boe-Gibson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.