Changes in the Financial System: Implication for Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Silverstone, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in New Zealand: The 1987 Reserve Bank Questionnaire and Related Documents," Working Papers in Economics 14/11, University of Waikato.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Peek, Joe, 1992. "Treasury Bill Rates in the 1970s and 1980s," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(2), pages 195-214, May.
- Bharat Trehan, 1985. "The information content of credit aggregates," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 28-39.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1986. "Recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of M1 demand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 13-24.
- Glennon, Dennis & Lane, Julia, 1996. "Financial innovation, new assets, and the behavior of money demand," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 207-225, March.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Freedman, Charles, 1990. "La politique monétaire des années 90 : leçons et enjeux," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 66(2), pages 147-186, juin.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Tamara Burdisso & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2012.
"Credit vs. Payment Services: Financial Development and Economic Activity Revisited,"
BCRA Working Paper Series
201256, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Ricardo Bebczuk & Tamara Burdisso & Máximo Sangiácomo, 2013. "Credit vs. Payment Services: Financial Development and Economic Activity Revisited," Department of Economics, Working Papers 097, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- John P. Judd & Bharat Trehan, 1990. "What does unemployment tell us about future inflation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 15-26.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1993. "The role of judgment and discretion in the conduct of monetary policy: consequences of changing financial markets," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 151-225.
- Döpke, Jörg & Gern, Klaus-Jürgen, 1993. "Indikatoren für die konjunkturellen Wirkungen der Geldpolitik: Evidenz aus sechs großen Industrieländern," Kiel Working Papers 593, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; monetary policy; financial system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:15:y:1984:i:1984-1:p:249-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.