Recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of M1 demand
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Jul ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.richmondfed.org/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.richmondfed.org/publications/ Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein, 1982. "Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand: some historical evidence," Working Papers 1982-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Layson, Stephen K & Seaks, Terry G, 1984. "Estimation and Testing for Functional Form in First Difference Models," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(2), pages 338-43, May.
- Phillip Cagan & Anna J. Schwartz, 1987.
"Has the Growth of Money Substitutes Hindered Monetary Policy?,"
in: Money in Historical Perspective, pages 209-233
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cagan, Phillip & Schwartz, Anna Jacobson, 1975. "Has the Growth of Money Substitutes Hindered Monetary Policy?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 137-59, May.
- Spencer, David E, 1985. "Money Demand and the Price Level," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 67(3), pages 490-96, August.
- Plosser, Charles I. & Schwert*, G. William, 1978. "Money, income, and sunspots: Measuring economic relationships and the effects of differencing," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 637-660, November.
- Lieberman, Charles, 1979. "Structural and Technological Change in Money Demand," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 69(2), pages 324-29, May.
- Mehra, Yash P, 1978. "Is Money Exogenous in Money-Demand Equations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(2), pages 211-28, April.
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1976. "The Case of the Missing Money," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(3), pages 683-740.
- Thomas D. Simpson, 1984. "Changes in the Financial System: Implication for Monetary Policy," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 15(1), pages 249-272.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrer:y:1986:i:jul:p:13-24:n:v.72no.4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.