Differencing as a Test of Specification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chan, Kalok & Hameed, Allaudeen & Kang, Wenjin, 2013. "Stock price synchronicity and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 414-438.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1988. "The borrowed-reserves operating procedures: theory and evidence," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 30-54.
- Davidson, Russell & MacKinnon, James G., 1989.
"Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(03), pages 363-384, December.
- Russell Davidson & James G. MacKinnon, 1987. "Testing for Consistency using Artificial Regressions," Working Papers 687, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Kothari, S. P. & Zimmerman, Jerold L., 1995. "Price and return models," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-192, September.
- Adrian C. Darnell, 1994. "A Dictionary Of Econometrics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 118, April.
- Vajanne, Laura, 2009. "Inferring market power from retail deposit interest rates in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 27/2009, Bank of Finland.
- Mahmood, Talat, 1990. "Die Dynamik der Rentabilität als stochastischer Prozess: eine empirische Zeitreihenanalyse von ausgewählten deutschen und amerikanischen Unternehmen. Vom Fachbereich 20 Informatik der Technischen Univ," EconStor Books, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 112236, June.
- V. Vance Roley, 1985. "Money Demand Predictability," NBER Working Papers 1580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Plummer, Elizabeth, 2006. "The effects of state funding on property tax rates and school construction," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 532-542, October.
- McAleer, Michael, 1994. " Sherlock Holmes and the Search for Truth: A Diagnostic Tale," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 317-370, December.
- Rosen, Harvey S & Rosen, Kenneth T & Holtz-Eakin, Douglas, 1984. "Housing Tenure, Uncertainty, and Taxation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(3), pages 405-416, August.
- Choudhry, Taufiq, 2001. "Inflation and rates of return on stocks: evidence from high inflation countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 75-96, March.
- Durlauf, Steven N & Phillips, Peter C B, 1988.
"Trends versus Random Walks in Time Series Analysis,"
Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1333-1354, November.
- Steven N. Durlauf & Peter C.B. Phillips, 1986. "Trends Versus Random Walks in Time Series Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 788, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:23:y:1982:i:3:p:535-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.