The effects of state funding on property tax rates and school construction
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barrow, Lisa & Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 2004.
"Using market valuation to assess public school spending,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(9-10), pages 1747-1769, August.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2002. "Using Market Valuation to Assess Public School Spending," NBER Working Papers 9054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:51:y:1998:i:n._2:p:239-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Plosser, Charles I & Schwert, G William & White, Halbert, 1982. "Differencing as a Test of Specification," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 23(3), pages 535-552, October.
- Fisher, Ronald C. & Papke, Leslie E., 2000. "Local Government Responses to Education Grants," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(1), pages 153-168, March.
- Downes, Thomas A., 1992. "Evaluating the Impact of School Finance Reform on the Provision of Public Education: The California Case," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 45(4), pages 405-419, December.
- Olmsted, George M. & Denzau, Arthur T. & Roberts, Judith A., 1993. "We voted for this? : Institutions and educational spending," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 363-376, October.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:45:y:1992:i:no._4:p:405-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ntj:journl:v:46:y:1993:i:no._2:p:135-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brunner, Eric J. & Rueben, Kim, 2001. "Financing New School Construction and Modernization: Evidence From California," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 54(3), pages 527-539, September.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Duncombe, William & Yinger, John, 1998. "School Finance Reform: Aid Formulas and Equity Objectives," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(2), pages 239-262, June.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:53:y:2000:i:n._1:p:153-68 is not listed on IDEAS
- Murray, Sheila E & Evans, William N & Schwab, Robert M, 1998. "Education-Finance Reform and the Distribution of Education Resources," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 789-812, September.
- repec:ntj:journl:v:54:y:2001:i:n._3:p:527-39 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wassmer, Robert W., 1993. "Property Taxation, Property Base, and Property Value: An Empirical Test of the 'New View'," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 135-159, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:25:y:2006:i:5:p:532-542. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.