Helping Children Left Behind: State Aid and the Pursuit of Educational Equity
- John Yinger() (Syracuse University)
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2010.
"Value Added to What? How a Ceiling in the Testing Instrument Influences Value-Added Estimation,"
Education Finance and Policy,
MIT Press, vol. 5(1), pages 54-81, January.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2008. "Value-Added to What? How a Ceiling in the Testing Instrument Influences Value-Added Estimation," Working Papers 0807, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Cory Koedel & Julian Betts, 2009. "Value-Added to What? How a Ceiling in the Testing Instrument Influences Value-Added Estimation," NBER Working Papers 14778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phuong Nguyen-Hoang, 2012. "Cost function and its use for intergovernmental educational transfers in Vietnam," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 69-91, June.
- Michael Conlin & Paul N. Thompson, 2014. "Michigan and Ohio Kâ€“12 Educational Financing Systems: Equality and Efficiency," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 9(4), pages 417-445, October.
- repec:aea:aejpol:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:256-80 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262240467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .