Property Taxation, Property Base, and Property Value: An Empirical Test of the 'New View'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Athiphat Muthitacharoen & George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Efficiency Costs of Local Property Tax," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0815, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Núria Bosch & Albert Solé-Ollé, 2007.
"Yardstick competition and the political costs of raising taxes: An empirical analysis of Spanish municipalities,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 14(1), pages 71-92, February.
- Núria Bosch & Albert Solé, 2004. "Yardstick competition and the political costs of raising taxes: An empirical analysis of Spanish municipalities," Working Papers 2004/5, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Duranton, Gilles & Deo, Stephane, 1999. "Financing Productive Local Public Goods," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 264-286, March.
- George R. Zodrow, 2007.
"The Property Tax Incidence Debate and the Mix of State and Local Finance of Local Public Expenditures,"
CESifo Economic Studies,
CESifo, vol. 53(4), pages 495-521, December.
- George R. Zodrow, 2008. "The Property Tax Incidence Debate and the Mix of State and Local Finance of Local Public Expenditures," Working Papers 0801, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Zodrow, George R., 2014. "Intrajurisdictional capitalization and the incidence of the property tax," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 57-66.
- Wassmer, Robert W. & Fisher, Ronald C., 2002. "Interstate variation in the use of fees to fund K-12 public education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 87-100, February.
- Groves, Jeremy R., 2009. "The impact of positive property tax differentials on the timing of development," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 739-748, November.
- Plummer, Elizabeth, 2006. "The effects of state funding on property tax rates and school construction," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 532-542, October.
- Grossman, Philip J. & Mavros, Panayiotis & Wassmer, Robert W., 1999. "Public Sector Technical Inefficiency in Large U.S. Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 278-299, September.
- Wassmer, Robert W., 2016. "Further empirical evidence on residential property taxation and the occurrence of urban sprawl," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 73-85.
- Byron F. Lutz, 2009. "Fiscal amenities, school finance reform and the supply side of the Tiebout market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-18, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:46:y:1993:i:2:p:135-59. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.