Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand: some historical evidence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1985. "The recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of the simple M1 demand function : an empirical note," Working Paper 85-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1986.
"More on the Speed of Adjustment in Inventory Models,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(3), pages 355-365, August.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1986. "More on the Speed of Adjustment in Inventory Models," NBER Working Papers 1913, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1986. "Recent financial deregulation and the interest elasticity of M1 demand," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 13-24.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987.
"Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1987, Volume 2, pages 263-316
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Douglas Bernheim, 1987. "Ricardian Equivalence: An Evaluation of Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 2330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goodhart, Charles, 1989. "The Conduct of Monetary Policy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(396), pages 293-346, June.
- Masoud Moghaddam, 1997. "Financial innovations and the interest elasticity of money demand: Evidence from an error correction model," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 25(2), pages 155-163, June.
- Armando Rodríguez Zerpa, José U. Mora Mora, 2013. "La demanda de dinero y las innovaciones financieras en Venezuela: equilibrio de largo plazo," REVISTA CIFE, UNIVERSIDAD SANTO TOMÁS, June.
- Mansor Ibrhim, 2001. "Financial Factors and the Empirical Behavior of Money Demand: A Case Study of Malaysia," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 55-72.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlwp:1982-011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.