Deposit rate deregulation and the demand for transactions media
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Pigott, 1978. "Rational expectations and counter-cyclical monetary policy: the Japanese experience," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 6-22.
- Charles Pigott, 1980. "Wringing out inflation: Japan's experience," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Sum, pages 24-42.
- DeRosa, Paul & Stern, Gary H., 1977. "Monetary control and the federal funds rate," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 217-230, April.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Silverstone, 2014. "Inflation Targeting in New Zealand: The 1987 Reserve Bank Questionnaire and Related Documents," Working Papers in Economics 14/11, University of Waikato.
- Ahmet Baytas & Alvin L. Marty, 1989. "The Interest Elasticity of Money Demand: Further Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 107-111, Apr-Jun.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2003.
"Empirical Modelling of Money Demand in Periods of Structural Change: The Case of Greece,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(5), pages 605-628, December.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2003. "Empirical Modelling of Money Demand in Periods of Structural Change: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 01, Bank of Greece.
- Glennon, Dennis & Lane, Julia, 1996. "Financial innovation, new assets, and the behavior of money demand," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 207-225, March.
- Alvin L. Marty & Ahmet Baytas, 1992. "Financial Deregulation and the LM Schedule," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 129-132, Spring.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1989. "Some further results on the source of shift in M1 demand in the 1980s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-13.
More about this item
KeywordsBank deposits ; Interest ; Checking accounts ; Money ; Monetary policy - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedfer:y:1986:i:sum:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco Research Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbsfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .