Notes on Optimal Monetary Growth
No abstract is available for this item.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 2002. "Macroeconomics: an Islamic Perspective," MPRA Paper 66938, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Al-Jarhi, Mabid, 1980. "A Monetary and Financial Structure for an Interest-Free Economy: Institutions, Mechanism & Policy," MPRA Paper 66741, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2004.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777.
- Bewley, Truman, 1983.
"A Difficulty with the Optimum Quantity of Money,"
Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1485-1504, September.
- Truman Bewley, 1979. "The Optimum Quantity of Money," Discussion Papers 383, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Thomas Sargent, 1999. "Matlab code for the Bewley model with production," QM&RBC Codes 19, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Sargent, Thomas J. & Wallace, Neil, 1976. "Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 169-183, April.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1974. "Rational expectations and the theory of economic policy," Working Papers 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Salomons, Roelof & Sterken, Elmer, 2009. "Corporate control rights and the long-run equity risk premium," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 63-76, February.
- Shane, Mathew, 1970. "Capital Markets And The Stability Of The Growth Process," Staff Papers 13795, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1987. "Optimal monetary growth with accommodating fiscal policy in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 179-193, June.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1986. "Optimal Monetary Growth with Accomodating Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 2084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wang, Yong & Zhou, Hanqing, 2001. "Money and credit in liquidity provision," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(11), pages 2041-2067, November.
- YazmÃn V. Soriano-Morales & Francisco Venegas-MartÃnez & BenjamÃn Vallejo-JimÃ©nez, 2015. "Determination of the equilibrium expansion rate of money when money supply is driven by a time-homogeneous Markov modulated jump diffusion process," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2074-2084.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:76:y:1968:p:833. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed