Optimal monetary growth with accommodating fiscal policy in a small open economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1986. "Optimal Monetary Growth with Accomodating Fiscal Policy in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 2084, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mathieson, Donald J., 1976. "Is there an optimal crawl?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 183-202, May.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1982.
"Aggregate Spending and the Terms of Trade: Is There a Laursen-Metzler Effect?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 97(2), pages 251-270.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1981. "Aggregate Spending and the Terms of Trade: Is There a Laursen-Metzler Effect?," NBER Working Papers 0686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, William A., 1975. "A simple perfect foresight monetary model," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 133-150, April.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1981.
"Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1142-1161, December.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1980. "Macroeconomic Policy, Exchange-Rate Dynamics, and Optimal Asset Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 0599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Tobin, 1968. "Notes on Optimal Monetary Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 833-833.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1985.
"Domestic and foreign disturbances in an optimizing model of exchange-rate determination,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 151-171, March.
- Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984. "Domestic and Foreign Disturbances in an Optimizing Model of Exchange- Rate Determination," NBER Working Papers 1407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brock, William A, 1974. "Money and Growth: The Case of Long Run Perfect Foresight," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(3), pages 750-777, October.
- Mantel, Rolf & Martirena-Mantel, Ana M., 1982. "Exchange rate policies in a small economy : The active crawling peg," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 301-320, November.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Kingston, Geoffrey H., 1979. "The optimal crawl : A comment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 131-136, February.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J. & Brock, William A., 1980. "Time consistency and optimal government policies in perfect foresight equilibrium," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 183-212, April.
- Hodrick, Robert J., 1982. "On the effects of macroeconomic policy in a maximizing model of a small open economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 195-213.
- Mathieson, Donald J., 1979. "The optimal crawl : A reply," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 137-137, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre Villa, 1991. "Règles de taux d'intérêt en changes flexibles et en présence de chocs permanents," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(5), pages 867-900.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2002. "Anticipated foreign military threat, arms accumulation, and the current account in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 1035-1052, December.
- YazmÃn V. Soriano-Morales & Francisco Venegas-MartÃnez & BenjamÃn Vallejo-JimÃ©nez, 2015. "Determination of the equilibrium expansion rate of money when money supply is driven by a time-homogeneous Markov modulated jump diffusion process," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2074-2084.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:6:y:1987:i:2:p:179-193. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.