Capital Markets And The Stability Of The Growth Process
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1970|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerome L. Stein, 1966. "Money and Capacity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 451-451.
- Foley, Duncan K & Sidrauski, Miguel, 1970.
"Portfolio Choice, Investment and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 44-63, March.
- D. K. Foley & M. Sidrauski, 1968. "Portfolio Choice, Investment, and Growth," Working papers 24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Nagatani, Keizo, 1969. "A Monetary Growth Model with Variable Employment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 188-206, May.
- Foley, Duncan K & Shell, Karl & Sidrauski, Miguel, 1969. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 698-719, Part II, .
- James Tobin, 1968. "Notes on Optimal Monetary Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 833-833.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.