Capital Markets And The Stability Of The Growth Process
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1970|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 231ClaOff Building, 1994 Buford Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55108-6040|
Phone: (612) 625-1222
Fax: (612) 625-6245
Web page: http://www.apec.umn.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jerome L. Stein, 1966. "Money and Capacity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 451-451.
- Foley, Duncan K & Sidrauski, Miguel, 1970.
"Portfolio Choice, Investment and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 44-63, March.
- D. K. Foley & M. Sidrauski, 1968. "Portfolio Choice, Investment, and Growth," Working papers 24, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Nagatani, Keizo, 1969. "A Monetary Growth Model with Variable Employment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 188-206, May.
- Foley, Duncan K & Shell, Karl & Sidrauski, Miguel, 1969. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 698-719, Part II, .
- James Tobin, 1968. "Notes on Optimal Monetary Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 833-833.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.