Capital Markets And The Stability Of The Growth Process
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jerome L. Stein, 1966. "Money and Capacity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 451-451.
- Foley, Duncan K & Sidrauski, Miguel, 1970. "Portfolio Choice, Investment and Growth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(1), pages 44-63, March.
- Nagatani, Keizo, 1969. "A Monetary Growth Model with Variable Employment," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 188-206, May.
- Foley, Duncan K & Shell, Karl & Sidrauski, Miguel, 1969. "Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policy and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(4), pages 698-719, Part II, .
- James Tobin, 1968. "Notes on Optimal Monetary Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 76, pages 833-833.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .