Portfolio Choice, Investment and Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1969. "On the Core of an Economic System with Externalities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(4), pages 678-684, Part I Se.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1977. "A Reformulation of Macroeconomic Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 091, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Neil H. Buchanan, 1998. "Taxes, Saving, and Macroeconomics," Macroeconomics 9805009, EconWPA.
- Abel, Andrew B., 1990. "Consumption and investment," Handbook of Monetary Economics,in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 14, pages 725-778 Elsevier.
- Raúl Yver, 1972. "El Comportamiento de la Inversión y la Oferta de la Industria Ganadera en Argentina," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 9(28), pages 5-63.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Stockman, Alan C., 1985. "Exchange-rate dynamics," Handbook of International Economics,in: R. W. Jones & P. B. Kenen (ed.), Handbook of International Economics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 917-977 Elsevier.
- Earl A. Thompson, 1976. "A Reformulation of Macroeconomic Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 075, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Arthur Benavie, 1975. "Equities in the Keynesian Model," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 2(1), pages 10-22, January.
- Stanley Fischer, 1983. "Inflación y Crecimiento," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 20(61), pages 267-278.
- Austan Goolsbee, 1997. "Investment Tax Incentives, Prices, and the Supply of Capital Goods," NBER Working Papers 6192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli & Zhou, Ying, 2014. "Is Harrod-neutrality Needed for Balanced Growth? Uzawa's Theorem Revisited," MPRA Paper 55046, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2014.
- Jakob B. Madsen, 2009. "The Macroeconomics Of Stock Prices In The Medium Term And In The Long Run," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 77(2), pages 127-152, March.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli & Zhou, Ying, 2013. "Revisting the Steady-State Equilibrium Conditions of Neoclassical Growth Models," MPRA Paper 55045, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2013.
- Stanley Fischer, 1983. "Inflation and Growth," NBER Working Papers 1235, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li, Defu & Huang, Jiuli, 2012.
[Can the Steady-State Path of Neoclassical Growth Model Embrace Capital-Augmenting Technological Progress?]," MPRA Paper 55044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shane, Mathew, 1970. "Capital Markets And The Stability Of The Growth Process," Staff Papers 13795, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Information, Finance, and Markets: The Architecture of Allocative Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 3652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Birchenall, Javier A., 2008. "Equilibrium, convergence, and capital mobility in neoclassical models of growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 10-13, April.
- Li, Defu & Bental, Benjamin, 2016. "What determines the direction of technological progress?," MPRA Paper 71517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:60:y:1970:i:1:p:44-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.