Money stock control with reserve and interest rate instruments under rational expectations
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bennett T. McCallum & James G. Hoehn, 1982. "Money Stock Control with Reserve and Interest Rate Instruments Under Rational Expectations," NBER Working Papers 0893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kaufman, Herbert M & Lombra, Raymond E, 1980. "The Demand for Excess Reserves, Liability Management, and the Money Supply Process," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 555-566, October.
- Kareken, John H & Muench, Thomas & Wallace, Neil, 1973. "Optimal Open Market Strategy: The Use of Information Variables," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(1), pages 156-172, March.
- Lucas, Robert E, Jr, 1973. "Some International Evidence on Output-Inflation Tradeoffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(3), pages 326-334, June.
- William Poole & Charles Lieberman, 1972. "Improving Monetary Control," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 3(2), pages 293-342.
- Albert E. Burger, 1972. "Money stock control," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 10-18.
- Charles Sivesind & Kevin Hurley, 1980. "Choosing an Operating Target for Monetary Policy," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(1), pages 199-203.
- Axilrod, Stephen H & Lindsey, David E, 1981. "Federal Reserve System Implementation of Monetary Policy: Analytical Foundations of the New Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(2), pages 246-252, May.
- Mussa, Michael, 1981. "Sticky Prices and Disequilibrium Adjustment in a Rational Model of the Inflationary Process," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 1020-1027, December.
- Sargent, Thomas J & Wallace, Neil, 1975. ""Rational" Expectations, the Optimal Monetary Instrument, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(2), pages 241-254, April.
- LeRoy, Stephen F & Lindsey, David E, 1978.
"Determining the Monetary Instrument: A Diagrammatic Exposition,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 68(5), pages 929-934, December.
- Stephen F. LeRoy & David E. Lindsey, 1978. "Determining the monetary instrument: a diagrammatic exposition," Special Studies Papers 103, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:feddwp:82-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbdaus.html .