Competition and Regulation in Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Nyamadzawo & Yeufeng Shi & Ngonidzashe Chirinda & Jørgen E. Olesen & Farai Mapanda & Menas Wuta & Wenliang Wu & Fanqiao Meng & Myles Oelofse & Andreas Neergaard & Jeff Smith, 2017. "Combining organic and inorganic nitrogen fertilisation reduces N2O emissions from cereal crops: a comparative analysis of China and Zimbabwe," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 233-245, February.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:261-262:y:2013:i::p:19-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- B. Henderson & A. Falcucci & A. Mottet & L. Early & B. Werner & H. Steinfeld & P. Gerber, 2017. "Marginal costs of abating greenhouse gases in the global ruminant livestock sector," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 199-224, January.
- Kathryn Bowen & Kristie Ebi & Sharon Friel, 2014. "Climate change adaptation and mitigation: next steps for cross-sectoral action to protect global health," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 19(7), pages 1033-1040, October.
- Ashok K. Singh, 2015. "Aerobic and Anaerobic Transformations in Estrogens and Nutrients in Swine Manure: Environmental Consequences," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-16, August.
- Kristiina Regina & Jatta Sheehy & Merja Myllys, 2015. "Mitigating greenhouse gas fluxes from cultivated organic soils with raised water table," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 20(8), pages 1529-1544, December.
- Torres, Carlos M.M. Eleto & Kohmann, Marta M. & Fraisse, Clyde W., 2015. "Quantification of greenhouse gas emissions for carbon neutral farming in the Southeastern USA," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 64-75.
- Eckersley, Richard, 2015. "Beyond inequality: Acknowledging the complexity of social determinants of health," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 121-125.
- Molden, David, 2008. "Water security for food security: findings of the Comprehensive Assessment for Sub-Saharan Africa. [This report draws directly from the book Water for food, water for life: a Comprehensive Assessment ," IWMI Conference Proceedings 233268, International Water Management Institute.
- Huang, Hsin & von Lampe, Martin & van Tongeren, Frank, 2011. "Climate change and trade in agriculture," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(Supplemen), pages 9-13, January.
- Raymond Struthers & Anna Ivanova & Laurent Tits & Rony Swennen & Pol Coppin, 2015. "The Shortwave Infrared Bands’ Response to Stomatal Conductance in “Conference” Pear Trees ( Pyrus communis L.)," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(4), pages 1-17, October.
- Lomax, Guy & Workman, Mark & Lenton, Timothy & Shah, Nilay, 2015. "Reframing the policy approach to greenhouse gas removal technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 125-136.
- Jones, Curtis D. & Fraisse, Clyde W. & Ozores-Hampton, Monica, 2012. "Quantification of greenhouse gas emissions from open field-grown Florida tomato production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 64-72.
- Conrad, Yvonne & Fohrer, Nicola, 2016. "Simulating impacts of silage maize (Zea mays) in monoculture and undersown with annual grass (Lolium perenne L.) on the soil water balance in a sandy-humic soil in Northwest Germany," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 178(C), pages 52-65.
- Isabel M. Lima & Kyoung S. Ro & G. B. Reddy & Debbie L. Boykin & Kjell T. Klasson, 2015. "Efficacy of Chicken Litter and Wood Biochars and Their Activated Counterparts in Heavy Metal Clean up from Wastewater," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-20, September.
- Colin R. Jackson & Bram W. G. Stone & Heather L. Tyler, 2015. "Emerging Perspectives on the Natural Microbiome of Fresh Produce Vegetables," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(2), pages 1-18, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:dafkaa:5l4bc6pxt56b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oecddfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .