Quantification of greenhouse gas emissions from open field-grown Florida tomato production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2007. "Competition and Regulation in Agriculture," OECD Journal: Competition Law and Policy, OECD Publishing, pages 93-165.
- Weinheimer, Justin & Rajan, Nithya & Johnson, Phillip N. & Maas, Stephan, 2010. "Carbon Footprint: A New Farm Management Consideration in the Southern High Plains," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61760, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Martin, Philip L., 2007. "Immigration and Agriculture (PowerPoint)," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2007 8037, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Assumpcio Anton & Juan I. Montero & Pere Munoz & Francesc Castells, 2005. "LCA and tomato production in Mediterranean greenhouses," International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 102-112.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J. & Liu, Yu, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in China," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48478, World Bank.
- Beauchemin, Karen A. & Henry Janzen, H. & Little, Shannan M. & McAllister, Tim A. & McGinn, Sean M., 2010. "Life cycle assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from beef production in western Canada: A case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(6), pages 371-379, July.
- Spreen, Thomas H. & Dwivedi, Puneet & Goodrich-Schneider, Renee, 2010. "Estimating the Carbon Footprint of Florida Orange Juice," 2010 Internatonal European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 100461, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; Agriculture; Vegetable production; Carbon dioxide; Irrigation management; Fertilizer management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:113:y:2012:i:c:p:64-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.