Estimating the Carbon Footprint of Florida Orange Juice
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Curtis D. & Fraisse, Clyde W. & Ozores-Hampton, Monica, 2012. "Quantification of greenhouse gas emissions from open field-grown Florida tomato production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 64-72.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse Gas Emission; Orange Juice; Life‐Cycle Analysis; Florida; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Production Economics; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-03-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-03-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-03-05 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iefi10:100461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.fooddynamics.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .