Greenhouse gas emission intensities and economic efficiency in crop production: A systems analysis of 95 farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Suyin & Zhang, Xiying & Sun, Hongyong & Ren, Tusheng & Wang, Yanmei, 2010. "Effects of winter wheat row spacing on evapotranpsiration, grain yield and water use efficiency," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(8), pages 1126-1132, August.
- Martin, Philip L., 2007. "Immigration and Agriculture (PowerPoint)," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2007 8037, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Gray, Allan W., 2000.
"An Applied Procedure For Estimating And Simulating Multivariate Empirical (Mve) Probability Distributions In Farm-Level Risk Assessment And Policy Analysis,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(02), August.
- Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Gray, Allan W., 2000. "An Applied Procedure for Estimating and Simulating Multivariate Empirical (MVE) Probability Distributions In Farm-Level Risk Assessment and Policy Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 299-315, August.
- Kym Anderson & Will Martin, 2009. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2611.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J. & Liu, Yu, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in China," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48478, World Bank.
- Charles Raux, 2010. "The potential for CO2 emissions trading in transport: the case of personal vehicles and freight," Post-Print halshs-00566195, HAL.
- Beauchemin, Karen A. & Henry Janzen, H. & Little, Shannan M. & McAllister, Tim A. & McGinn, Sean M., 2010. "Life cycle assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from beef production in western Canada: A case study," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(6), pages 371-379, July.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Lien, Gudbrand D., 2005. "Towards some principles of good practice for decision analysis in agriculture," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137925, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Korsaeth, Audun & Henriksen, Trond Maukon & Roer, Anne-Grete & Hammer Strømman, Anders, 2014. "Effects of regional variation in climate and SOC decay on global warming potential and eutrophication attributable to cereal production in Norway," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 9-18.
- Banaszuk, Piotr & Wysocka-Czubaszek, Agnieszka & Czubaszek, Robert & Roj-Rojewski, Sławomir, 0. "Skutki energetycznego wykorzystania biomasy," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 4.
- Wang, Wen, 2015. "Intégrer l'agriculture dans les politiques d'atténuation chinoises," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/14999 edited by Perthuis, Christian de, October.
- Wen Wang & Liping Guo & Yingchun Li & Man Su & Yuebin Lin & Christian Perthuis & Xiaotang Ju & Erda Lin & Dominic Moran, 2015. "Greenhouse gas intensity of three main crops and implications for low-carbon agriculture in China," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 57-70, January.
- repec:eee:agisys:v:157:y:2017:i:c:p:157-169 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFarm scale; Crop production; Soil C; Soil N2O; Stochastic simulation; Profitability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:110:y:2012:i:c:p:142-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.