An Applied Procedure For Estimating And Simulating Multivariate Empirical (Mve) Probability Distributions In Farm-Level Risk Assessment And Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Richardson, James W. & Klose, Steven L. & Gray, Allan W., 2000. "An Applied Procedure for Estimating and Simulating Multivariate Empirical (MVE) Probability Distributions In Farm-Level Risk Assessment and Policy Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 32(02), pages 299-315, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Robert P. & Black, J. Roy & Benson, Fred J. & Pavkov, Patti A., 1988.
"The Agricultural Risk Management Simulator Microcomputer Program,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(2), pages 1-7, December.
- King, Robert P. & Black, J. Roy & Benson, Fred J. & Pavkov, Patti A., 1988. "The Agricultural Risk Management Simulator Microcomputer Program," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 165-171, December.
- Ray, Daryll E. & Richardson, James W. & Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Tiller, Kelly, 1998.
"Estimating Price Variability In Agriculture: Implications For Decision Makers,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-13, July.
- Ray, Daryll E. & Richardson, James W. & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G. & Tiller, Kelly H., 1998. "Estimating Price Variability in Agriculture: Implications for Decision Makers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 21-33, July.
- King, Robert P., 1979. "Operational Techniques for Applied Decision Analysis Under Uncertainty," AAEA Fellows - Dissertations and Theses, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, number 181951, November.
- repec:ags:joaaec:v:30:y:1998:i:1:p:21-33 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.