Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China
In: China's Growing Role in World Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jikun Huang & Yu Liu & Will Martin & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 13958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, Will, 2012. "Where is the balance? Implications of adopting Special Products and Sensitive Products in Doha negotiations for world and China's agriculture," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 651-664.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .