Contact information of New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nzar05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nzareea.html .
- 98524 What can we learn from Horse Racing?
by O’Connor, Philip
- 98523 Values of Ecosystem Services on Arable Land and the Role of Organic Farming
by Takatsuka, Yuki & Cullen, Ross & Wilson, Matthew & Wratten, Steve D.
- 98522 The influence of cultural identity on willingness to pay values in contingent valuation surveys
by Awatere, Shaun
- 98521 The Structure and Economic Impact of R&D Organisation in New Zealand
by Johnson, Robin
- 98520 Stated Preference Evaluation of Government Budgets
by Kerr, Geoffrey N. & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 98519 Smallholdings in New Zealand
by Lillis, David & Fairweather, John & Sanson, Robert
- 98518 Scoping the History of Economics in New Zealand
by Hawke, Gary & Lattimore, Ralph G.
- 98517 The Relationship Between Wildfire and Welfare
by Kaval, Pamela & Loomis, John B.
- 98516 Regional Economic Implications of Water Allocation and Reliability
by Harris, Simon & Doak, Murray & Ford, Stuart & Bywater, Tony & Bright, John & Thorrold, Bruce S.
- 98515 A Preliminary Analysis of the Benefits of Introducing Apomixis into Rice
by Frisvold, George B. & Bicknell, Kathryn & Bicknell, Ross
- 98514 Policies and politics: Challenges and opportunities for agricultural and resource economists
by Pannell, David J.
- 98513 Pastoral Farmer Goals and Intensification Strategies
by Small, Bruce & Murphy-McIntosh, Andrea & Waters, Warwick & Tarbotton, Ian S. & Botha, Neels
- 98512 Niche Agribusiness Supply Chains and the Channel Coordinator’s Role in their Creation and Management
by Patterson, Alastair & Martin, Sandra & Mollenkopf, Diane A.
- 98511 Neoclassical consumer theory and genetically modified food
by Kaye-Blake, William
- 98510 Multiple Criteria Decision Making: Method Selection And Application To Three Contrasting Agricultural Case Studies
by Dooley, A.E. & Sheath, Gavin W. & Smeaton, D.
- 98509 Modelling Waikato Farm Nitrogen Discharges for Policy Analysis
by Ramilan, Thiagarajah & Scrimgeour, Frank G.
- 98508 Migration, Household Composition, and Child Welfare in Rural Northeast Thailand
by Cameron, Michael P. & Lim, Steven
- 98507 Livestock in China: Commodity-specific Total Factor Productivity Decomposition Using New Panel Data
by Rae, Allan N. & Ma, Hengyun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott
- 98506 The likely regional impacts of an agricultural emissions policy in New Zealand: Preliminary analysis
by Sin, Isabelle & Brunton, Emma & Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi
- 98505 The Importance Of Indigenous Biodiversity On Waikato Farms
by Trinh, Phuong Khanh & Kaval, Pamela
- 98504 Identification Of Important Criteria In Farm Systems Decisions Around Lake Taupo
by Dooley, A.E. & Smeaton, D. & Ledgard, S.F.
- 98503 How Can Economists Help Clear Landmines and Unexploded Ordnance?
by Marsh, Dan
- 98502 A Hedonic Price Analysis for the New Zealand Wine Industry: Preliminary Results
by Bicknell, Kathryn & Friesen, Lana & MacDonald, Ian
- 98501 Greenhouse Gas Emission Factor Module: Land Use in Rural New Zealand—Climate Version 1
by Hendy, Joanna & Kerr, Suzi
- 98500 Forestry policy and poverty: the case of community forestry in Nepal
by Dhakal, Bhubaneswor & Bigsby, Hugh R. & Cullen, Ross
- 98499 Climate's Long-term Impact on New Zealand Infrastructure (CLINZI) - A Case Study of Hamilton City, New Zealand
by Jollands, Nigel & Ruth, Matthias & Bernier, C. & Golubiewski, N.
- 98498 Financing threatened species management: the costs of single species programmes and the budget constraint
by Moran, Emma & Cullen, Ross & Hughey, Kenneth F.D.
- 98497 An assessment of five different theoretical frameworks to study the uptake of innovations
by Botha, Neels & Atkins, Kris
- 98496 An analysis of agricultural trade policy reforms and their impact on the EU, China and New Zealand
by Saunders, Caroline M. & Wreford, Anita & Rasin, Shanika
- 98495 The adoption of market-based instruments for resource management: Three case studies
by Sinner, Jim & Fenemor, Andrew & Palmer, James
- 98494 Adoption of Environmental Best Practice Amongst Dairy Farmers
by Bewsell, Denise & Kaine, Geoff
- 98493 A pilot project for indigenous forest reversion
by Funk, Jason & Kerr, Suzi & Hendy, Joanna