China and the WTO : Accession, Policy Reform, and Poverty Reduction Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2001. "Job Loss from Imports: Measuring the Costs," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2007.
"The Doha agenda and agricultural trade reform: the role of economic analysis,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 77-87, December.
- Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym, 2006. "The Doha Agenda and Agricultural Trade Reform: The Role of Economic Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25628, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:taf:rjapxx:v:16:y:2011:i:1:p:29-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Trade policy impacts under alternative land market regimes in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1071-1089.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Hiau Looi Kee, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Export Variety: A Comparison of Mexico and China," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 5-21, January.
- Alexandru Butiseacă & Mihaela Iacob, 2014. "“Trade Liberalization with Chinese Characteristics”: Few Notes on PRC’s WTO Membership," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(52), pages 137-156, June.
- Jing Zhu & Wusheng Yu & Junying Wang & Christian Elleby, 2016. "Tariff Liberalisation, Price Transmission and Rural Welfare in China," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 24-46, February.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2009.
"Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(8), pages 1135-1164, August.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Subramanian, Arvind, 2008. "Currency undervaluation and sovereign wealth funds : a new role for the World Trade Organization," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4668, The World Bank.
- Arvind Subramanian & Aaditya Mattoo, 2008. "Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization," Working Papers 142, Center for Global Development.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2008. "Currency Undervaluation and Sovereign Wealth Funds: A New Role for the World Trade Organization," Working Paper Series WP08-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Gunseli Berik & Xiao-yuan Dong & Gale Summerfield, 2007. "China's Transition and Feminist Economics," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3-4), pages 1-33.
- Adem Y. Elveren & Ibrahim Örnek & Günay Akel, 2012. "Internationalisation, growth and pay inequality: a cointegration analysis for Turkey, 1970--2007," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(5), pages 579-595, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - World Trade Organization International Economics and Trade - Free Trade Economic Theory and Research International Economics and Trade - Trade and Services Environmental Economics and Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.