China and the WTO : Accession, Policy Reform, and Poverty Reduction Strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2001. "Job Loss from Imports: Measuring the Costs," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 110.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2007.
"The Doha agenda and agricultural trade reform: the role of economic analysis,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 77-87, December.
- Martin, William J. & Anderson, Kym, 2006. "The Doha Agenda and Agricultural Trade Reform: The Role of Economic Analysis," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25628, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Grethe, Harald, 2012. "Trade policy impacts under alternative land market regimes in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 1071-1089.
- Alexandru Butiseacă & Mihaela Iacob, 2014. "“Trade Liberalization with Chinese Characteristics”: Few Notes on PRC’s WTO Membership," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 17(52), pages 137-156, June.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Economics and Trade - World Trade Organization International Economics and Trade - Free Trade Economic Theory and Research International Economics and Trade - Trade and Services Environmental Economics and Policies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:14920. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .