Trade‐related Job Loss and Wage Insurance: a Synthetic Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth F. Scheve & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001. "Globalization and the Perceptions of American Workers," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 109.
- Daniel Trefler, 2004.
"The Long and Short of the Canada-U. S. Free Trade Agreement,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(4), pages 870-895, September.
- Daniel Trefler, 2001. "The Long and Short of the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," NBER Working Papers 8293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Trefler, 2006. "The Long and Short of the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," STICERD - Economics of Industry Papers 41, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Trefler, Daniel, 2006. "The long and short of the Canada-U.S. free trade agreement," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6721, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2001. "Job Loss from Imports: Measuring the Costs," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 110.
- Bloom, H. & Fink, B. & Lui-Gurr, S. & Bancroft, W. & Tattrie, D., 1997. "Implementing the Earnings Supplement Project: A Test of a Re-employment Incentive," Papers r-98-1a, Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2002. "Imports, Exports, and Jobs: What Does Trade Mean for Employment and Job Loss?," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number iej, july-dece.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L., 2016.
"An empirical analysis of trade-related redistribution and the political viability of free trade,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 156-178.
- Lake, James & Millimet, Daniel L., 2014. "An Empirical Analysis of Trade-Related Redistribution and the Political Viability of Free Trade," IZA Discussion Papers 8086, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James Lake & Daniel L. Millimet, 2015. "An Empirical Analysis of Trade-Related Redistribution and the Political Viability of Free Trade," Departmental Working Papers 1507, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Hoekman & Bernard & Winters, L. Alan, 2005.
"Trade and employment : stylized facts and research findings,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3676, The World Bank.
- Bernard Hoekman & Alan L. Winters, 2005. "Trade and Employment: Stylized Facts and Research Findings," Working Papers 7, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Falvey, Rod & Greenaway, David & Silva, Joana, 2010.
"Trade liberalisation and human capital adjustment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 230-239, July.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, 2007. "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 07/34, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Rod Falvey & David Greenaway & Joana Silva, 2010. "Trade Liberalisation and Human Capital Adjustment," Discussion Papers 10/08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- LarsCalmfors & GiancarloCorsetti & Michael P.Devereux & GillesSaint-Paul & Hans-WernerSinn & Jan-EgbertSturm & XavierVives, 2008. "Chapter 3: The effect of globalisation on Western European jobs: curse or blessing?," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 71-104, February.
- M. Sirgy & Dong-Jin Lee & Chad Miller & James Littlefield & Eda Atay, 2007. "The Impact of Imports and Exports on a Country’s Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 245-281, September.
- Zareh Asatryan & Sebastian Braun & Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva & Catia Montagna, 2014. "Compensating the Losers of Free Trade. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 63," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 47260, June.
- repec:smu:ecowpa:1405 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Daudin & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2007.
"Ordre et désordre dans l'échange international. Une revue de littérature,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 100(1), pages 143-174.
- Guillaume Daudin & Jean-Luc Gaffard & Francesco Saraceno, 2007. "Ordre et désordre dans l'échange international: Une revue de littérature," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3201, Sciences Po.
- Tjader, Youxu Cai & Shang, Jennifer S. & Vargas, Luis G., 2010. "Offshore outsourcing decision making: A policy-maker's perspective," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 207(1), pages 434-444, November.
- Lechthaler, Wolfgang & Mileva, Mariya, 2014. "Smoothing the adjustment to trade liberalization," Kiel Working Papers 1948, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- World Bank, 2005. "Colombia : Country Economic Memorandum, The Foundations for Competitiveness," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8807, The World Bank.
- Ramya Vijaya, 2007. "Trade, Job Losses and Gender: A Policy Perspective," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 73-85, January.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva, 2014. "Smoothing the Adjustment to Trade Liberalisation. WWWforEurope Working Paper No. 61," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 47248, June.
- Barry, Frank & Walsh, Frank, 2008. "Gains and losses from sectoral relocation: A review of theory and empirics," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 4-16, March.
- L. Alan Winters, 2014. "International trade regulation and job creation," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 1-75, September.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/3201 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2005. "Globalization and job loss, from manufacturing to services," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue qii, pages 38-46.
- Geishecker, Ingo, 2008. "The impact of international outsourcing on individual employment security: A micro-level analysis," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 291-314, June.
- Park, Jooyoun & Reynolds, C.L. & Rohlin, Shawn M., 2014. "The impact of import-related displacement on local business activity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 94-109.
- Calmfors, Lars & Dimdins, Girts & Sendén, Marie Gustafsson & Montgomery, Henry & Stavlöt, Ulrika, 2013. "Why do people dislike low-wage trade competition with posted workers in the service sector?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 82-93.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2008. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2008," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20081, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:12:y:2004:i:5:p:724-748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.