Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2008
No abstract is available for this item.
|This book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20081 and published in 2008.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2|
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seamus Grimes, 2006. "Ireland's Emergence as a Centre for Internationally Traded Services," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(9), pages 1041-1054.
- Denny, Kevin & Harmon, Colm & O'Connell, Philip J., 2000. "Investing in People: The Labour Market Impact of Human Resource Interventions Funded under the 1994-1999 Community Support Framework in Ireland," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS38.
- Frank Barry & Declan Curran, 2004. "Enlargement and the European Geography of the Information Technology Sector," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 27(6), pages 901-922, 06.
- Lori G. Kletzer, 2004. "Trade-related Job Loss and Wage Insurance: a Synthetic Review," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 724-748, November.
- Frank Barry & Declan Curran, 2004. "Enlargement and the European geography of the Information Technology sector," Working Papers 200405, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Chris van Egeraat & David Jacobson, 2004. "The rise and demise of the Irish and Scottish computer hardware industry," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 809-834, September.
- Chris Van Egeraat & David Jacobson, 2006. "The Geography Of Production Linkages In The Irish And Scottish Microcomputer Industry: The Role Of Information Exchange," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 97(4), pages 405-417, 09.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:forcas:qec:v:2008:i:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.