Economic and social upgrading in global logistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khalid Bichou & Richard Gray, 2004. "A logistics and supply chain management approach to port performance measurement," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 47-67, January.
- Lauri Ojala & Dan Andersson & Tapio Naula, 2008. "Linking to global logistics value chains: an imperative for developing countries," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 427-450.
- Peter Hall & Markus Hesse & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Reexploring the interface between economic and transport geography," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(8), pages 1401-1408, August.
- Theo Notteboom & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2008. "Containerisation, Box Logistics and Global Supply Chains: The Integration of Ports and Liner Shipping Networks," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(1-2), pages 152-174, March.
- William MILBERG & Deborah WINKLER, 2011.
"Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: Problems of theory and measurement,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 341-365, December.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2012. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Production Networks: Problems of Theory and Measurement," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2010-04, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- John Bowen & Thomas Leinbach, 2004. "Market Concentration In The Air Freight Forwarding Industry," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 95(2), pages 174-188, April.
- Mintsis, G. & Basbas, S. & Papaioannou, P. & Taxiltaris, C. & Tziavos, I. N., 2004. "Applications of GPS technology in the land transportation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 399-409, January.
- Guido Schwarz, 2006. "Enabling global trade above the clouds: restructuring processes and information technology in the transatlantic air-cargo industryd," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(8), pages 1463-1485, August.
- Markus Hesse & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Global Production Networks and the Role of Logistics and Transportation," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 499-509.
- Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Transportation and the Geographical and Functional Integration of Global Production Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 510-525.
- Neil M. Coe & Peter Dicken & Martin Hess, 2008. "Global production networks: realizing the potential," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 271-295, May.
- Vagneron, Isabelle & Faure, Guy & Loeillet, Denis, 2009. "Is there a pilot in the chain? Identifying the key drivers of change in the fresh pineapple sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 437-446, October.
- Sheffi, Yoss, 2012. "Logistics Clusters: Delivering Value and Driving Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262018454, January.
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-02 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:ctg-2013-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .