Economic and social upgrading in global logistics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khalid Bichou & Richard Gray, 2004. "A logistics and supply chain management approach to port performance measurement," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(1), pages 47-67, January.
- Lauri Ojala & Dan Andersson & Tapio Naula, 2008. "Linking to global logistics value chains: an imperative for developing countries," International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 427-450.
- Peter Hall & Markus Hesse & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Reexploring the interface between economic and transport geography," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(8), pages 1401-1408, August.
- Theo Notteboom & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2008. "Containerisation, Box Logistics and Global Supply Chains: The Integration of Ports and Liner Shipping Networks," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 10(1-2), pages 152-174, March.
- William MILBERG & Deborah WINKLER, 2011.
"Economic and social upgrading in global production networks: Problems of theory and measurement,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 150(3-4), pages 341-365, December.
- William Milberg & Deborah Winkler, 2012. "Economic and Social Upgrading in Global Production Networks: Problems of Theory and Measurement," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2010-04, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- John Bowen & Thomas Leinbach, 2004. "Market Concentration In The Air Freight Forwarding Industry," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 95(2), pages 174-188, April.
- Mintsis, G. & Basbas, S. & Papaioannou, P. & Taxiltaris, C. & Tziavos, I. N., 2004. "Applications of GPS technology in the land transportation system," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 152(2), pages 399-409, January.
- Guido Schwarz, 2006. "Enabling global trade above the clouds: restructuring processes and information technology in the transatlantic air-cargo industryd," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(8), pages 1463-1485, August.
- Markus Hesse & Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Global Production Networks and the Role of Logistics and Transportation," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 499-509.
- Jean-Paul Rodrigue, 2006. "Transportation and the Geographical and Functional Integration of Global Production Networks," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 510-525.
- Neil M. Coe & Peter Dicken & Martin Hess, 2008. "Global production networks: realizing the potential," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(3), pages 271-295, May.
- Vagneron, Isabelle & Faure, Guy & Loeillet, Denis, 2009. "Is there a pilot in the chain? Identifying the key drivers of change in the fresh pineapple sector," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 437-446, October.
- Sheffi, Yoss, 2012. "Logistics Clusters: Delivering Value and Driving Growth," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262018454, January.
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:16:y:2008:i:4:p:233-246 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gereffi, Gary, 1999. "International trade and industrial upgrading in the apparel commodity chain," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 37-70, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:growch:v:47:y:2016:i:4:p:481-496 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-02 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-02 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bwp:bwppap:ctg-2013-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rowena Harding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wpmanuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.