Logistics Clusters: Delivering Value and Driving Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zolfagharinia, Hossein & Haughton, Michael, 2016. "Effective truckload dispatch decision methods with incomplete advance load information," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(1), pages 103-121.
- Petrache Alexandru Constantin & Petrache Maticiuc Madalina, 2015. "A New Business Model - The Proposition Of A Logistics Cluster In Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 139-143, April.
- van den Heuvel, Frank P. & de Langen, Peter W. & van Donselaar, Karel H. & Fransoo, Jan C., 2013. "Regional logistics land allocation policies: Stimulating spatial concentration of logistics firms," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 275-282.
- van den Heuvel, Frank P. & Rivera, Liliana & van Donselaar, Karel H. & de Jong, Ad & Sheffi, Yossi & de Langen, Peter W. & Fransoo, Jan C., 2014. "Relationship between freight accessibility and logistics employment in US counties," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 91-105.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:61:y:2017:i:c:p:25-36 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank van den Heuvel & Karel van Donselaar & Peter de Langen & Jan Fransoo, 2016. "Co-Location Synergies: Specialised Versus Diverse Logistics Concentration Areas," Tijdschrift voor Economische en Sociale Geografie, Royal Dutch Geographical Society KNAG, vol. 107(3), pages 331-346, July.
- Neil M. Coe, 2014. "Missing links: Logistics, governance and upgrading in a shifting global economy," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 224-256, February.
- Rivera, Liliana & Sheffi, Yossi & Knoppen, Desirée, 2016. "Logistics clusters: The impact of further agglomeration, training and firm size on collaboration and value added services," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 179(C), pages 285-294.
- Neil M. Coe & Martin Hess, 2013. "Economic and social upgrading in global logistics," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-38, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Mesa-Arango, Rodrigo & Ukkusuri, Satish V., 2015. "Demand clustering in freight logistics networks," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 36-51.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement science; systems engineering; infrastructure; business;
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262018454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.