Report NEP-KNM-2013-10-02This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dev Nathan & Sandip Sarkar, 2013. "Innovation and upgrading in global production networks," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-23, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "Modeling the future of knowledge economy: evidence from SSA and MENA countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/015, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "The Knowledge Economy-finance nexus in SSA and MENA countries," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/022, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Item repec:mag:wpaper:130014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "The Knowledge Economy-finance nexus: how do IPRs matter in SSA and MENA countries?," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/023, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Romaric Servajean-Hilst, 2013. "Stage of development, governance and performance of inter-firm innovation cooperation: a conceptual model and propositions," Post-Print hal-00805560, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00864324 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Márcia Rapini, 2013. "Padrão de financiamento aos investimentos em inovação no Brasil," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 497, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Markus Simeth & Julio Raffo, 2013. "What makes companies pursue an open science strategy?," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 06, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division, revised Apr 2013.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "A brief future of Time in the monopoly of scientific knowledge," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/001, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Les Oxley & Shangqin Hong & Philip McCann, 2013. "Why Size Maters: Investigating the Drivers of Innovation and Economic Performance in New Zealand using the Business Operation Survey," Working Papers in Economics 13/13, University of Waikato.
- Maxim Kotsemir, 2013. "Measuring national innovation systems efficiency – a review of DEA approach," HSE Working papers WP BRP 16/STI/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Cunningham, Thomas, 2013. "Biases and Implicit Knowledge," MPRA Paper 50292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & Nicolas Serrano-Velarde, 2013. "Back to Basics: Basic Research Spillovers, Innovation Policy and Growth," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-051, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Vladimir Komarov & Pavel Pavlov & V. Kotsubinskiy, 2013. "Institutional Barriers to Innovation Development of the Russian Economy," Working Papers 37, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Marco Accorinti, 2013. "(English) Social innovation and the role of public and private actors in welfare system (Italiano) Innovazione sociale e ruolo degli attori pubblici e privati nel welfare," IRPPS Working Papers 53:2013, National Research Council, Institute for Research on Population and Social Policies.
- Neil M. Coe & Martin Hess, 2013. "Economic and social upgrading in global logistics," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series ctg-2013-38, GDI, The University of Manchester.