Connecting to Compete 2012 : Trade Logistics in the Global Economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2016.
"Impacts of Emerging Asia on African and Latin American Trade: Projections to 2030,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(2), pages 172-194, February.
- Kym Anderson & Anna Strutt, 2015. "Impacts of Emerging Asia on African and Latin American Trade: Projections to 2030," Departmental Working Papers 2015-09, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Shepherd, Ben & Pasadilla, Gloria, 2012. "Services as a New Engine of Growth for ASEAN, the People’s Republic of China, and India," ADBI Working Papers 349, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kym Anderson, 2016.
"Contributions Of The Gatt/Wto To Global Economic Welfare: Empirical Evidence,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 56-92, February.
- Kym Anderson, 2014. "Contributions of the GATT/WTO to global economic welfare: Empirical evidence," Departmental Working Papers 2014-15, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Peter J. Rimmer, 2014. "Asian-Pacific Rim Logistics," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12949.
- Alberto Behar, 2010.
"Do managers and experts agree? A comparison of alternative sources of trade facilitation data,"
Economics Series Working Papers
503, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Behar, 2010. "Do managers and experts agree? A comparison of alternative sources of trade facilitation data," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Anderson, Kym & Strutt, Anna, 2014. "Impacts of Asia’s Rise on African and Latin American Trade: Projections to 2030," 2014 Conference (58th), February 4-7, 2014, Port Macquarie, Australia 165805, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Shahid Yusuf, 2014. "Middle East Transitions; A Long, Hard Road," IMF Working Papers 14/135, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2013. "Results 2013," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15266.
- World Bank, 2013. "Greek Logistics : Unlocking Growth Potential through Regulatory Reform and Complementary Measures," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16764, The World Bank.
- Ciortescu Cezar-Gabriel, 2010. "Performance Assessment In Operating Dry Ports," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 934-938, December.
- Luisa Martí & Rosa Puertas & Leandro García, 2014. "The importance of the Logistics Performance Index in international trade," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(24), pages 2982-2992, August.
- repec:eee:retrec:v:70:y:2018:i:c:p:69-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosa Puertas & Luisa Martí & Leandro García, 2014. "Logistics performance and export competitiveness: European experience," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 467-480, August.
- Önsel Ekici, Şule & Kabak, Özgür & Ülengin, Füsun, 2016. "Linking to compete: Logistics and global competitiveness interaction," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 117-128.
- repec:pal:marecl:v:19:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1057_mel.2015.31 is not listed on IDEAS
- -, 2013. "Perspectivas económicas de América Latina 2014: logística y competitividad para el desarrollo," Coediciones, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 1504 edited by Ocde, June.
- Arvis, Jean-François & Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "The air connectivity index : measuring integration in the global air transport network," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5722, The World Bank.
- Shepherd, Ben, 2011. "Logistics costs and competitiveness: measurement and trade policy applications," MPRA Paper 38254, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate Sector Development - E-Business Transport and Trade Logistics Economic Theory and Research Transport Economics Policy and Planning Industry - Common Carriers Industry Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:12689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Thomas Breineder to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .