Enlargement and the European Geography of the Information Technology Sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rikard Forslid & Jan I. Haaland & Karen Helene M. Knarvik & Ottar Maestad, 2002. "Integration and transition: Scenarios for the location of production and trade in Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 10(1), pages 93-117, March.
- Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2005.
"An account of geographic concentration patterns in Europe,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(6), pages 597-624, November.
- Brülhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," HWWA Discussion Papers 226, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Marius Brülhart & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p473, European Regional Science Association.
- Marius BRÜLHART & Rolf TRAEGER, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Marius Brülhart, & Rolf Traeger, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp02, IIIS.
- Paluzie i Hernandez, Elisenda, 1999. "Trade policy and regional inequalities," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa231, European Regional Science Association.
- Forslid, R. & Haaland, J.I. & Knarvik, K.H.M. & Maestad, O., 1999. "Integration and Transition: Scenarios for Location of Production and Trade in Europe," Papers 13/99, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Krugman, Paul & Elizondo, Raul Livas, 1996. "Trade policy and the Third World metropolis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 137-150, April.
- Monfort, Philippe & Nicolini, Rosella, 2000.
"Regional Convergence and International Integration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 286-306, September.
- Monfort, Philippe & Nicolini, Rosella, 1998. "Regional Convergence and International Integration," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1998022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ricahrd E. Baldwin & Joseph F. Francois & Richard Portes, 1997. "The costs and benefits of eastern enlargement: the impact on the EU and central Europe," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 12(24), pages 125-176, April.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Behrens, Kristian & Gaigné, Carl & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2003. "Inter-regional and International Trade: Seventy Years After Ohlin," CEPR Discussion Papers 4065, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pfluger, Michael, 2004. "A simple, analytically solvable, Chamberlinian agglomeration model," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 565-573, September.
- Rikard Forslid & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, 2003. "An analytically solvable core-periphery model," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(3), pages 229-240, July.
- Kohler, Wilhelm K., 2004. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU : A Comprehensive Welfare Assessment," HWWA Discussion Papers 260, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Matthieu Crozet & Pamina Koenig-Soubeyran, 2002. "Trade Liberalization and the Internal Geography of Countries," Working Papers 2002-37, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Annekatrin Niebuhr, 2003. "Market Potential and Regional Disparities in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa03p178, European Regional Science Association.
- Kohler, Wilhelm, 2004. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: a comprehensive welfare assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 865-888, October.
- Jean-Louis Mucchielli & Thierry Mayer (ed.), 2004. "Multinational Firms’ Location and the New Economic Geography," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3311.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Barry, 2005. "Third-level education, foreign direct investment and economic boom in Ireland," Working Papers 200509, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Frank Barry & Michael B. Devereux, 2006. "A Theoretical Growth Model for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 37(2), pages 245-262.
- Barrios, Salvador & Mas, Matilde & Navajas, Elena & Quesada, Javier, 2008. "Mapping the ICT in EU Regions: Location, Employment, Factors of Attractiveness and Economic Impact," MPRA Paper 6998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2008. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2008," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20081.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:27:y:2004:i:6:p:901-922. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.