Investing in People: The Labour Market Impact of Human Resource Interventions Funded under the 1994-1999 Community Support Framework in Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Geraint Johnes, 1998.
"Human capital versus sorting: new data and a new test,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(10), pages 665-667.
- Geraint Johnes, 1998. "Human capital versus sorting: new data and a new test," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(2), pages 85-87.
- Kevin Denny & Colm Harmon, 2001.
"Testing for sheepskin effects in earnings equations: evidence for five countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(9), pages 635-637.
- Denny, K.J. & Harmon, C.P., 1999. "Testing for Sheepskin Effects in Earnings Equations: Evidence for Five Countries," Papers 99/21, College Dublin, Department of Political Economy-.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Torp, Hege, 1994. " The Impact of Training on Employment: Assessing a Norwegian Labour Market Programme," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 96(4), pages 531-550.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 1994. "YTS, Employment, and Sample Selection Bias," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(4), pages 605-628, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helen Russell & Philip J. O’Connell, 2004. "Women Returning to Employment, Education and Training in Ireland - An Analysis of Transitions," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 1-25.
- Barrett, Alan & Whelan, Christopher T. & Sexton, J. J., 2001. ""Employability" and its Relevance for the Management of the Live Register," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS40.
- Philip J. O’Connell & Seamus Mcguinness & Elish Kelly, 2012. "The Transition from Short- to Long-Term Unemployment: A Statistical Profiling Model for Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 135-164.
- Barrett, Alan & Kearney, Ide & O'Brien, Martin, 2008. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2008," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20081.
- Fahey, Tony & Russell, Helen, 2001. "Family Formation in Ireland Trends, Data Needs and Implications: Report to Family Affairs Unit, Department of Social, Community and Family Affairs," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS43.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:resser:prs38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .