The trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/medicine/health+informatics/journal/10198/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2007.
"Selection Bias Corrections Based On The Multinomial Logit Model: Monte Carlo Comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 174-205, 02.
- François Bourguignon & Marc Gurgand & Martin Fournier, 2007. "Selection bias corrections based on the multinomial logit model: Monte Carlo comparisons," Post-Print halshs-00201372, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2004. "Selection Bias Corrections Based on the Multinomial Logit Model: Monte-Carlo Comparisons," DELTA Working Papers 2004-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Stabile, Mark & Laporte, Audrey & Coyte, Peter C., 2006.
"Household responses to public home care programs,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 674-701, July.
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2008.
"Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 393-409.
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2007. "Informal and Formal Care among Single-living Elderly in Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maxim Engers & Steven Stern, 2002.
"Long-Term Care and Family Bargaining,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(1), pages 73-114, February.
- Naoko Muramatsu & Hongjun Yin & Richard T. Campbell & Ruby L. Hoyem & Martha A. Jacob & Christopher O. Ross, 2007. "Risk of Nursing Home Admission Among Older Americans: Does States' Spending on Home- and Community-Based Services Matter?," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(3), pages 169-178.
- Emmanouil Mentzakis & Paul McNamee & Mandy Ryan, 2009.
"Who cares and how much: exploring the determinants of co-residential informal care,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 283-303, September.
- Emmanouil Mentzakis & Paul McNamee & Mandy Ryan, 2009. "Who cares and how much: exploring the determinants of co-residential informal care," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 305-305, September.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-161, January.
- David Byrne & Michelle S. Goeree & Bridget Hiedemann & Steven Stern, 2009. "Formal Home Health Care, Informal Care, And Family Decision Making," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1205-1242, November.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2004. "Informal care and health care use of older adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1159-1180, November.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Charles, Susan, 2003. "The opportunity costs of informal care: does gender matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 781-803, September.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-512, March.
- Viitanen, Tarja, 2007.
"Informal and Formal Care in Europe,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Susan L. Ettner, 1996. "The Opportunity Costs of Elder Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 189-205.
- Susan Ettner, 1995. "The impact of “parent care” on female labor supply decisions," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Hiedemann, Bridget & Stern, Steven, 1999.
"Strategic play among family members when making long-term care decisions,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 29-57, September.
- Steven Stern & Bridget Hiedemann, 1999. "Strategic Play Among Family Members When Making Long-Term Care Decisions," Virginia Economics Online Papers 321, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Norah C. Keating & Janet E. Fast & Ingrid A. Connidis & Margaret Penning & Janice Keefe, 1997. "Bridging Policy and Research in Eldercare," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(s1), pages 22-41, Spring.
- repec:pri:indrel:dsp01tt44pm85v is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:461-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.