The trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 13 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10198/index.htm|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Stabile, Mark & Laporte, Audrey & Coyte, Peter C., 2006.
"Household responses to public home care programs,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 674-701, July.
- Susan L. Ettner, 1996. "The Opportunity Costs of Elder Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(1), pages 189-205.
- Emmanouil Mentzakis & Paul McNamee & Mandy Ryan, 2009.
"Who cares and how much: exploring the determinants of co-residential informal care,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 283-303, September.
- Emmanouil Mentzakis & Paul McNamee & Mandy Ryan, 2009. "Who cares and how much: exploring the determinants of co-residential informal care," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 305-305, September.
- Susan Ettner, 1995. "The impact of “parent care” on female labor supply decisions," Demography, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Tarja Viitanen, 2007.
"Informal And Formal Care In Europe,"
2007010, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2007.
- Gordon B. Dahl, 2002.
"Mobility and the Return to Education: Testing a Roy Model with Multiple Markets,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(6), pages 2367-2420, November.
- Gordon B. Dahl, 2002. "Mobility and the Return to Education: Testing a Roy Model with Multiple Markets," RCER Working Papers 488, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Gordon Dahl, 1997. "Mobility and the Returns to Education: Testing A Roy Model With Multiple Markets," Working Papers 760, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Norah C. Keating & Janet E. Fast & Ingrid A. Connidis & Margaret Penning & Janice Keefe, 1997. "Bridging Policy and Research in Eldercare," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 23(s1), pages 22-41, Spring.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2007.
"Selection Bias Corrections Based On The Multinomial Logit Model: Monte Carlo Comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(1), pages 174-205, 02.
- François Bourguignon & Martin Fournier & Marc Gurgand, 2004. "Selection Bias Corrections Based on the Multinomial Logit Model: Monte-Carlo Comparisons," DELTA Working Papers 2004-20, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2008. "Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 393-409.
- Steven Stern & Maxim Engers, .
"Long-Term Care and Family Bargaining,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
320, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2007031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2004. "Informal care and health care use of older adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1159-1180, November.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1983. "Generalized Econometric Models with Selectivity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(2), pages 507-12, March.
- Naoko Muramatsu & Hongjun Yin & Richard T. Campbell & Ruby L. Hoyem & Martha A. Jacob & Christopher O. Ross, 2007. "Risk of Nursing Home Admission Among Older Americans: Does States' Spending on Home- and Community-Based Services Matter?," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 62(3), pages S169-S178.
- Steven Stern & Bridget Hiedemann, 1999.
"Strategic Play Among Family Members When Making Long-Term Care Decisions,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
321, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Hiedemann, Bridget & Stern, Steven, 1999. "Strategic play among family members when making long-term care decisions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 29-57, September.
- Carmichael, Fiona & Charles, Susan, 2003. "The opportunity costs of informal care: does gender matter?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 781-803, September.
- David Byrne & Michelle S. Goeree & Bridget Hiedemann & Steven Stern, 2009. "Formal Home Health Care, Informal Care, And Family Decision Making," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 50(4), pages 1205-1242, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:eujhec:v:13:y:2012:i:4:p:461-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.