Risk of Nursing Home Admission Among Older Americans: Does States' Spending on Home- and Community-Based Services Matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:ijhcfe:v:17:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10754-016-9200-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rosemary Borck & Robert Schmitz & Pamela Doty & John Drabek, "undated". "Transition Rates from the Community to Nursing Home Care Among Older Adult Medicaid Enrollees, 2006-2009," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d30fa020a06348118bbc91f84, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Judite Goncalves & France Weaver, 2014. "Home care, hospitalizations, and doctor visits," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14095, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Cristina Prieto, 2012. "The trade-off between formal and informal care in Spain," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(4), pages 461-490, August.
- Luz Peña-Longobardo & Juan Oliva-Moreno, 2015. "Economic valuation and determinants of informal care to people with Alzheimer’s disease," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(5), pages 507-515, June.
- Muramatsu, Naoko & Yin, Hongjun & Hedeker, Donald, 2010. "Functional declines, social support, and mental health in the elderly: Does living in a state supportive of home and community-based services make a difference?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1050-1058, April.
- So-Yun Kim & Gong-Soog Hong & Catherine Montalto, 2012. "The Effect of Long-Term Care Insurance on Home Care Use Among the Disabled Elders," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 353-362, September.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:12:p:1280-1287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jan Rouwendal & Fleur Thomese, 2010. "Homeownership and Demand for Long-Term Care," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-114/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 04 Jan 2011.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:62:y:2007:i:3:p:s169-s178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.