Technological change: Rediscovering the engine of productivity growth in China's rural economy
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shenggen Fan, 1991.
"Effects of Technological Change and Institutional Reform on Production Growth in Chinese Agriculture,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(2), pages 266-275.
- Fan, Shenggen, 1990. "Effects Of Technological Change And Institutional Reform On Production Growth In Chinese Agriculture," Staff Papers 13454, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1994.
"Impact of hybrid rice on input demand and productivity,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 153-164, April.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1994. "Impact of hybrid rice on input demand and productivity," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural supply response: A survey," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Anya M. McGuirk & Paul Driscoll & Jeffrey Alwang, 1993. "Misspecification Testing: A Comprehensive Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1044-1055.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992.
"Hybrid Rice Innovation in China: A Study of Market-Demand Induced Technological Innovation in a Centrally-Planned Economy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(1), pages 14-20, February.
- Justin Yifu Lin, 1990. "Hybrid Rice Innovation in China: A Study of Market Demand Induced Technological Innovation in a Centrally-Planned Economy," UCLA Economics Working Papers 604, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1991. "The household responsibility system reform and the adoption of hybrid rice in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 353-372, October.
- Sicular, Terry, 1988. "Plan and Market in China's Agricultural Commerce," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 283-307, April.
- Rao, J. Mohan, 1989. "Agricultural Supply Response: A Survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 3(1), March.
- Lin, Justin Yifu, 1992. "Rural Reforms and Agricultural Growth in China," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 34-51, March.
- McGuirk, Anya & Mundlak, Yair, 1991. "Incentives and constraints in the transformation of Punjab agriculture:," Research reports 87, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Hausman, Jerry A., 1983. "Specification and estimation of simultaneous equation models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 7, pages 391-448 Elsevier.
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:49:y:1996:i:2:p:337-369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.