Roots of Competitiveness: China's Evolving Agriculture Interests
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Daniel H. Rosen & Scott Rozelle & Jikan Huang, 2004. "Roots of Competitiveness: China's Evolving Agriculture Interests," Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa72, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Jikun & Liu, Yu & Martin, William J. & Rozelle, Scott, 2007. "Integrating China’s Agricultural Economy into the Global Market: Measuring Distortions in China’s Agricultural Sector," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55023, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Huang, Jikun & Yang, Jun & Msangi, Siwa & Rozelle, Scott & Weersink, Alfons, 2012. "Global biofuel production and poverty in China," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 246-255.
- Yang, Jun & Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, Will, 2012. "Where is the balance? Implications of adopting Special Products and Sensitive Products in Doha negotiations for world and China's agriculture," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 651-664.
- Jikun Huang & Scott Rozelle, 2010.
"Agricultural Development, Nutrition, and the Policies Behind China's Success,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(1), pages 93-126, June.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 1. "Agricultural Development, Nutrition, and the Policies Behind China’s Success," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 7(1).
- Shunli Yao, 2007. "Chinese agricultural reform, the World Trade Organization and preferential trade negotiations," STUDIES IN TRADE AND INVESTMENT,in: Studies in Trade and Investment - AGRICULTURAL TRADE - PLANTING THE SEEDS OF REGIONAL LIBERALIZATION IN ASIA, volume 60, pages 187-210 United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP).
- Jikun Huang & Yu Liu & Will Martin & Scott Rozelle, 2010.
"Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China,"
NBER Chapters,in: China's Growing Role in World Trade, pages 397-423
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jikun Huang & Yu Liu & Will Martin & Scott Rozelle, 2008. "Agricultural Trade Reform and Rural Prosperity: Lessons from China," NBER Working Papers 13958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jikun Huang & Liangliang Gao & Scott Rozelle, 2012. "The effect of off-farm employment on the decisions of households to rent out and rent in cultivated land in China," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(1), pages 5-17, January.
- Lee Branstetter & Nicholas Lardy, 2006. "China's Embrace of Globalisation," Working Papers id:640, eSocialSciences.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott & Martin, William J. & Liu, Yu, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in China," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48478, World Bank.
- Lee Branstetter & Nicholas Lardy, 2006. "China's Embrace of Globalization," NBER Working Papers 12373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rozelle, Scott & Sumner, Daniel A & Paggi, Machel & Huang, Jikun, 2006. "Rising Demand, Trade Prospects, and the Rise of China's Horticultural Industry," 2006 NAAMIC Workshop III: Achieving NAFTA Plus 163885, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Songqing Jin & Hengyun Ma & Jikun Huang & Ruifa Hu & Scott Rozelle, 2010. "Productivity, efficiency and technical change: measuring the performance of China’s transforming agriculture," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 191-207, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:pa72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.