Evolution and Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Dequech, 2008. "Varieties of uncertainty: a survey of the economic literature," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807211223070, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Richard R. Nelson & Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Evolutionary Theorizing in Economics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(2), pages 23-46, Spring.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2017.
"On The (Political) Origin Of ‘Corporate Governance’ Species,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 393-409, April.
- Massimiliano Vatiero, 2016. "On the (Political) Origin of "Corporate Governance" Species," IdEP Economic Papers 1604, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- Fusari, Angelo, 2016. "A New Economics for Modern Dynamic Economies," MPRA Paper 74008, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2016.
- Fusari, Angelo, 2015. "The question of the firm. Organizational forms and dimensions," MPRA Paper 74177, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Jairo J. Parada, 2003. "Economía Institucional Original y Nueva Economía Institucional: semejanzas y diferencias," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 5(8), pages 92-116, January-J.
- Alain Marciano, 2007.
"Economists on Darwin's theory of social evolution and human behaviour,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 681-700.
- A. Marciano, 2006. "Economists on Darwin's theory of social evolution and human behaviour," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-21, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David Doloreux & Stève Dionne & Bruno Jean, 2007. "The Evolution of an Innovation System in a Rural Area: The Case of La Pocatière, Québec," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(1), pages 146-167, March.
- Hachigian Heather, 2015. "Ambiguity, discretion and ethics in Norway’s sovereign wealth fund," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 603-631, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomics and Finance;
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:1481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.