Social Capital, R&D and Industrial Districts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Wolfgang & Dietz, Jurgen, 2004.
"R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms--evidence for the German manufacturing industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Dietz, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Innovation Activities of Firms - Evidence for the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 222, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002. "An Economic Approach to Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Oughton, Christine & Whittam, Geoff, 1997.
"Competition and Cooperation in the Small Firm Sector,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam., "undated". "Competition and Co-operation in the Small Firm Sector," Working Papers 9602, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2004.
"The Role of Social Capital in Financial Development,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 526-556, June.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2000. "The Role of Social Capital In Financial Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 2383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2000. "The Role of Social Capital in Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 7563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2000. "The Role of Social Capital in Financial Development," CRSP working papers 511, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Nyberg, Sten, 1997.
"The honest society: Stability and policy considerations,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 83-99, April.
- Nyberg, Sten, 1992. "The Honest Society: Stability and Policy Considerations," Working Paper Series 341, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fritsch, Michael & Franke, Grit, 2004. "Innovation, regional knowledge spillovers and R&D cooperation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 245-255, March.
- Negassi, S., 2004. "R&D co-operation and innovation a microeconometric study on French firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 365-384, April.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2002. "On the Empirics of Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 459-479, November.
- Yannis Caloghirou & Stavros Ioannides & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2003. "Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 541-570, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2006. "Examining the Factors Influencing Environmental Innovations," Working Papers 2006.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016.
"Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
131, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces," Working Papers 1603, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2013.
"Social Capital and the Innovative Performance of Italian Provinces,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 45(4), pages 908-929, April.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2013. "Social capital and the innovative performance of Italian provinces," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 45(4), pages 908-929, April.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Percoco, Marco, 2013. "Social capital and the innovative performance of Italian provinces," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46414, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Waleed Omri & Audrey Becuwe, 2014. "Managerial characteristics and entrepreneurial internationalization: A study of Tunisian SMEs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 8-42, March.
- Andrea Ascani & Luisa Gagliardi, 2015. "Inward FDI and local innovative performance. An empirical investigation on Italian provinces," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(1), pages 29-47, February.
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2008. "Knowledge network dissemination in a family-firm sector," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2380-2389, December.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2011.
"The Bright Side of Social Capital: How 'Bridging' Makes Italian Provinces More Innovative,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0096, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Percoco, Marco, 2011. "The bright side of social capital: how 'bridging' makes Italian provinces more innovative," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; R&D; Technological innovation; Industrial districts;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- H49 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2005-06-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-06-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-06-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2005-06-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-06-27 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-06-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2005-06-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .