Social Capital, R&D and Industrial Districts
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Wolfgang & Dietz, Jurgen, 2004.
"R&D cooperation and innovation activities of firms--evidence for the German manufacturing industry,"
Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 209-223, March.
- Wolfgang Becker & Juergen Dietz, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Innovation Activities of Firms - Evidence for the German Manufacturing Industry -," Discussion Paper Series 222, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2002.
"An Economic Approach to Social Capital,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 437-458, November.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2000. "The Economic Approach to Social Capital," NBER Working Papers 7728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & David Laibson & Bruce Sacerdote, 2001. "The Economic Approach to Social Capital," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1916, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam, 1997.
"Competition and Cooperation in the Small Firm Sector,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 44(1), pages 1-30, February.
- Christine Oughton & Geoff Whittam., "undated". "Competition and Co-operation in the Small Firm Sector," Working Papers 9602, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2004.
"The Role of Social Capital in Financial Development,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 526-556, June.
- Guiso, Luigi & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2000. "The Role of Social Capital In Financial Development," CEPR Discussion Papers 2383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2000. "The Role of Social Capital in Financial Development," NBER Working Papers 7563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2000. "The Role of Social Capital in Financial Development," CRSP working papers 511, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Nyberg, Sten, 1997.
"The honest society: Stability and policy considerations,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 83-99, April.
- Nyberg, Sten, 1992. "The Honest Society: Stability and Policy Considerations," Working Paper Series 341, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fritsch, Michael & Franke, Grit, 2004. "Innovation, regional knowledge spillovers and R&D cooperation," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 245-255, March.
- Negassi, S., 2004. "R&D co-operation and innovation a microeconometric study on French firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 365-384, April.
- Milgrom, Paul & Roberts, John, 1995. "Complementarities and fit strategy, structure, and organizational change in manufacturing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 179-208, April.
- Bruno Cassiman & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2002. "R&D Cooperation and Spillovers: Some Empirical Evidence from Belgium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1169-1184, September.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters, in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2002. "On the Empirics of Social Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 459-479, November.
- Yannis Caloghirou & Stavros Ioannides & Nicholas S. Vonortas, 2003. "Research Joint Ventures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 541-570, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Roberto Zoboli, 2006.
"Examining the Factors Influencing Environmental Innovations,"
2006.20, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mazzanti, Massimiliano & Zoboli, Roberto, 2006. "Examining the Factors Influencing Environmental Innovations," Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers 12041, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Waleed Omri & Audrey Becuwe, 2014. "Managerial characteristics and entrepreneurial internationalization: A study of Tunisian SMEs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 8-42, March.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016.
"Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces,"
Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers
131, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Francesco Perugini, 2016. "Bank Foundations, Social Capital, and the Growth of Italian Provinces," Working Papers 1603, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2016.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2011.
"The Bright Side of Social Capital: How 'Bridging' Makes Italian Provinces More Innovative,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0096, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Percoco, Marco, 2011. "The bright side of social capital: how 'bridging' makes Italian provinces more innovative," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrea Ascani & Luisa Gagliardi, 2015. "Inward FDI and local innovative performance. An empirical investigation on Italian provinces," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 35(1), pages 29-47, February.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Luisa Gagliardi & Marco Percoco, 2013.
"Social Capital and the Innovative Performance of Italian Provinces,"
Environment and Planning A, , vol. 45(4), pages 908-929, April.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa & Percoco, Marco, 2013. "Social capital and the innovative performance of Italian provinces," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 46414, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gurrieri, Antonia Rosa, 2008. "Knowledge network dissemination in a family-firm sector," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2380-2389, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial capital; R&D; Technological innovation; Industrial districts;
- O32 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- H49 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2005-06-27 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-GEO-2005-06-27 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-INO-2005-06-27 (Innovation)
- NEP-NET-2005-06-27 (Network Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-06-27 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2005-06-27 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2005-06-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask barbara racah to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.