Report NEP-GEO-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frédéric GASCHET (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES) & Julie LE GALLO (IERSO, IFReDE-GRES), 2005. "The Spatial Dimension of Segregation: A Case Study in Four French Urban Areas, 1990-1999," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2005-12, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Jaime Bonet, "undated". "Regional Structural Changes in Colombia: An Input-Output Approach," Borradores de Economia 341, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2004-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Petri Böckerman & Edvard Johansson & Ritva Prättälä & Antti Uutela, 2005. "Alcohol mortality, drinking behaviour, and business cycles: are slumps really dry seasons?," HEW 0506002, EconWPA.
- Sanjoy Bhattacharjee & David Holland, 2005. "The Economic Impact of a Possible Irrigation-Water Shortage in Odessa Sub-Basin: Potato Production & Processing," Urban/Regional 0506011, EconWPA.
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Giulio Cainelli & Susanna Mancinelli, 2005. "Social Capital, R&D and Industrial Districts," Working Papers 2005.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Julia Darby & V. Anton Muscatelli & Graeme Roy, 2004. "Fiscal Consolidation And Decentralisation: A Tale Of Two Tiers," Working Papers 2004_2, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:grs:wpegrs:na2005-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gregorio Núñez, 2005. "Local Life and Municipal Services in Spain at the Beginning of the 20 th Century," ThE Papers 05/15, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Joseph P. Ferrie & Werner Troesken, 2005. "Death and the City: Chicago's Mortality Transition, 1850-1925," NBER Working Papers 11427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.