Regional Structural Changes in Colombia: An Input-Output Approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jaime Bonet, 2005. "Regional Structural Changes In Colombia: An Input-Output Approach," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 003440, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- Sonis, Michael & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Martins, Eduardo B., 1995. "Linkages, key sectors and structural change: some new perspectives," MPRA Paper 54754, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Sonis & Geoffrey Hewings & Sri Sulistyowati, 1997. "Block Structural Path Analysis: Applications to Structural Changes in the Indonesian Economy," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 265-280.
- Suahasil Nazara & Dong Guo & Geoffrey J.D. Hewings & Chokri Dridi, 2004. "PyIO: Input-Output Analysis with Python," Urban/Regional 0409002, EconWPA.
- Cella, Guido, 1984. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 46(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Jaime Bonet, 2003. "Colombian regions: Competitive or complementary?," REVISTA DE ECONOMÍA DEL ROSARIO, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Jaime Bonet Moron & Geoffrey Hewings, 2010.
"Structural Interdependence Among Colombian Departments,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(3), pages 279-300.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," Borradores de Economia 517, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Fernando S. Perobelli & Jaime Bonet & Geoffrey J. D. Hewings, 2008. "Structural Interdependence among Colombian Departments," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 004722, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.