Degree of integration and activation power of tourism in the European countries’ economies: an input-output analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 66 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.sieds.it/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.sieds.it Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hazari, Bharat R, 1970. "Empirical Identification of Key Sectors in the Indian Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 301-305, August.
- Jane Bryan & Calvin Jones & Max Munday, 2005. "Investigating the potential of key sectors using multisectoral qualitative analysis: a Welsh case study," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 633-656, October.
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- Edquist, Harald, 2005.
"The Swedish ICT miracle -- myth or reality?,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 275-301, July.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT miracle: myth or reality?," GGDC Research Memorandum 200472, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Edquist, Harald, 2004. "The Swedish ICT Miracle - Myth or Reality," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 556, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 29 Mar 2004.
- Peter Midmore & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2006. "Assessing industry linkages using regional input-output tables," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 329-343.
- Guccione, Antonio, 1986. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages: A Comment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 373-377, November.
- W B Beyers, 1976. "Empirical identification of key sectors: some further evidence," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 8(2), pages 231-236, February.
- W B Beyers, 1976. "Empirical Identification of Key Sectors: Some Further Evidence," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 8(2), pages 231-236, April.
- Malcolm Beynon & Max Munday, 2008. "Stochastic key sector analysis: an application to a regional input–output framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(4), pages 863-877, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:122005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.