Degree of integration and activation power of tourism in the European countries’ economies: an input-output analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): LXVI (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.sieds.it/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.sieds.it Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Clements, Benedict J., 1990. "On the decomposition and normalization of interindustry linkages," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 337-340, August.
- W B Beyers, 1976. "Empirical Identification of Key Sectors: Some Further Evidence," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 8(2), pages 231-236, April.
- Jane Bryan & Calvin Jones & Max Munday, 2005. "Investigating the potential of key sectors using multisectoral qualitative analysis: a Welsh case study," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 633-656, October.
- W B Beyers, 1976. "Empirical identification of key sectors: some further evidence," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 8(2), pages 231-236, February.
- Guccione, Antonio, 1986. "The Input-Output Measurement of Interindustry Linkages: A Comment," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(4), pages 373-77, November.
- Peter Midmore & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2006. "Assessing industry linkages using regional input-output tables," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 329-343.
- Malcolm Beynon & Max Munday, 2008. "Stochastic key sector analysis: an application to a regional input–output framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 863-877, December.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:200472 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hazari, Bharat R, 1970. "Empirical Identification of Key Sectors in the Indian Economy," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 301-05, August.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ite:iteeco:122005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Ceccarelli)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.