Stochastic key sector analysis: an application to a regional input–output framework
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 42 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis De Mesnard & Erik Dietzenbacher, 1995. "On the Interpretation of Fixed Input Coefficients under Aggregation," Post-Print hal-00383944, HAL.
- Dan S. Rickman, 2002. "A Bayesian forecasting approach to constructing regional input-output based employment multipliers," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 81(4), pages 483-498.
- Sergio J. Rey & Guy R. West & Mark V. Janikas, 2004.
"Uncertainty in Integrated Regional Models,"
- Michael Sonis & J. D. Hewings & Jiemin Guo, 2000. "A New Image of Classical Key Sector Analysis: Minimum Information Decomposition of the Leontief Inverse," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 401-423.
- Jane Bryan & Calvin Jones & Max Munday, 2005. "Investigating the potential of key sectors using multisectoral qualitative analysis: a Welsh case study," Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(5), pages 633-656, October.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2002. "Interregional Multipliers: Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 125-136.
- Erik Dietzenbacher, 2006. "Multiplier Estimates: To Bias Or Not To Bias?," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(4), pages 773-786.
- Dietzenbacher, Erik, 1992. "The measurement of interindustry linkages : Key sectors in the Netherlands," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 419-437, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:42:y:2008:i:4:p:863-877. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.