Tourism Inter-Industry Linkages in the Lao PDR Economy: An Inputâ€”Output Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fofana, Ismael & Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Exports and labor income by gender: a social accounting matrix analysis for Senegal," MPRA Paper 28473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime Bonet, 2005.
"Regional Structural Changes In Colombia: An Input-Output Approach,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003440, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Jaime Bonet, 2005. "Regional Structural Changes in Colombia: An Input-Output Approach," Borradores de Economia 341, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lindberg, Gunnar, 2011. "Linkages: economic analysis of agriculture in the wider economy," Department of Economics publications 2432, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences, Department of Economics.
- Peter Midmore & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2006. "Assessing industry linkages using regional input-output tables," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(3), pages 329-343.
- Malcolm Beynon & Calvin Jones & Max Munday, 2009. "The Embeddedness of Tourism-related Activity: A Regional Analysis of Sectoral Linkages," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 46(10), pages 2123-2141, September.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal & Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Oil price shocks, poverty, and gender: a social accouting matrix analysis for Kenya," MPRA Paper 28471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Artal-Tur & José Miguel Navarro-Azorín & José María Ramos-Parreño, 2020. "Measuring the economic contribution of tourism to destinations within an input-output framework: some methodological issues," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 19(3), pages 243-265, September.
- Pedro Pintassilgo & Jaume RossellÃ³ & Maria Santana-Gallego & Elisabeth Valle, 2016. "The economic dimension of climate change impacts on tourism," Tourism Economics, , vol. 22(4), pages 685-698, August.
More about this item
Keywordsinputâ€“output analysis; inter-industry linkages; key sector; Lao PDR;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:toueco:v:20:y:2014:i:1:p:171-194. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.