Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fofana, Ismael & Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Exports and labor income by gender: a social accounting matrix analysis for Senegal," MPRA Paper 28473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto Mínguez & Jan Oosterhaven & Fernando Escobedo, 2009. "Cell-Corrected Ras Method (Cras) For Updating Or Regionalizing An Input-Output Matrix," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 329-348.
- G J D Hewings, 1977. "Evaluating the possibilities for exchanging regional input - output coefficients," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(8), pages 927-944, August.
- Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2008. "Comparing the impact of food and energy price shocks on consumers : a social accounting matrix analysis for Ghana," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4741, The World Bank.
- Umed Temurshoev & Marcel P. Timmer, 2011. "Joint estimation of supply and use tables," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 863-882, November.
- M Thissen & H Lofgren, 1998. "A new approach to SAM updating with an application to Egypt," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 30(11), pages 1991-2003, November.
- Donald Gilchrist & Larry St. Louis, 2004. "An Algorithm for the Consistent Inclusion of Partial Information in the Revision of Input-Output Tables," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 149-156.
- Jan Oosterhaven & Fernando Escobedo‐Cardeñoso, 2011. "A new method to estimate input‐output tables by means of structural lags, tested on Spanish regions," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 90(4), pages 829-844, November.
- M Thissen & H LÃ¶fgren, 1998. "A New Approach to SAM Updating with an Application to Egypt," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 30(11), pages 1991-2003, November.
- Theo Junius & Jan Oosterhaven, 2003. "The Solution of Updating or Regionalizing a Matrix with both Positive and Negative Entries," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 87-96, March.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Umed Temurshoev & Colin Webb & Norihiko Yamano, 2011. "Projection Of Supply And Use Tables: Methods And Their Empirical Assessment," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 91-123.
- Richard Stone & D. G. Champernowne & J. E. Meade, 1942. "The Precision of National Income Estimates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(2), pages 111-125.
- Meri Raggi & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma & Sébastien Mary, 2013. "A classification of European NUTS3 regions," JRC Working Papers JRC85163, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Manfred Lenzen & Richard Wood & Blanca Gallego, 2007. "Some Comments on the GRAS Method," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 461-465.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Leroy P. Jones, 1976. "The Measurement of Hirschmanian Linkages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 90(2), pages 323-333.
- Marc Mueller & Emanuele Ferrari, 2012. "Social Accounting Matrices and Satellite Accounts for EU27 on NUTS2 Level (SAMNUTS2)," JRC Working Papers JRC73088, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Esben Dalgaard & Christian Gysting, 2004. "An Algorithm for Balancing Commodity-flow Systems," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 169-190.
- Nganou, Jean-Pascal & Parra, Juan Carlos & Wodon, Quentin, 2009. "Oil price shocks, poverty, and gender: a social accouting matrix analysis for Kenya," MPRA Paper 28471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsrural development; social accounting matrix; common agricultural policy; input-output; economic modelling;
- D57 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Input-Output Tables and Analysis
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- R15 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Econometric and Input-Output Models; Other Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2015-07-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2015-07-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2015-07-04 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:iptwpa:jrc94394. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .