Projection Of Supply And Use Tables: Methods And Their Empirical Assessment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDougall, Robert, 1999. "Entropy Theory and RAS are Friends," GTAP Working Papers 300, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0094-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Temurshoev, Umed, 2012. "Entropy-based benchmarking methods," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-122, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Umed Temurshoev, 2015. "Uncertainty treatment in input-output analysis," Working Papers 2015-004, Universidad Loyola AndalucÃa, Department of Economics.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- repec:bla:presci:v:96:y:2017:i:3:p:647-667 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schwärzler, Marion Cornelia & Kronenberg, Tobias, 2016. "Methodology of the National Health Account for Germany - Database, compilation and results," MPRA Paper 73561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varela Vázquez, Pedro & Sánchez Carreira, María del Carmen & Pereira López, Xesús, 2014. "Estimación del impacto económico del sector eólico en Galicia en el periodo 2000-2010 || Estimation of the Economic Impact of the Wind Energy Sector in Galicia during 2000-2010," Revista de Métodos Cuantitativos para la Economía y la Empresa = Journal of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Quantitative Methods for Economics and Business Administration, vol. 18(1), pages 18-33, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply; Use; Updating techniques;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecsysr:v:23:y:2011:i:1:p:91-123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CESR20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.